Lindenberg Research Announcements Thread

this is wrong, the modules are not deleted from the plugins folder,
but disabled to load.

It was a beta version and not meant for production use, but to test it and find bugs and search for what needs to be improved before a final release.

I mean, yeahā€¦ I know

Yep! Thatā€™s what i said earlier (aaaah, I see. I mean folder with its contents, not just an empty folder) ā€”

Why would I? Hereā€™s a folder image

And hereā€™s my VCV browser image

So even the folder is in place. As Stephan said, the modules are probably disabled to load. Or maybe it is a bug, I donā€™t know. Would be nice to have an update though. Laika still has problems and I was still having the huge voltages with Neo filter sometimesā€¦ Well, letā€™s wait for the new update. Meanwhile Iā€™ll try to re-add the collection to see if it works like this

1 Like

I donā€™t mind the popup. Gives us a reminder that people are working for us.

But I would be happy if you fixed the spelling mistake :slight_smile:

are they thoā€¦ we havenā€™t had an update for a couple weeks. Is there anything we can do or improve on our parts to to support the developer? I donated a small 10 euro sum back in January and then I noticed some progress :slight_smile:. Would be happy to pre-order these if that was available and supported the project moving forward.

Hi all,

sorry for the late response - I started a new job recently and being very busy plus still struggling with Log Covidā€¦

To be honest it is a bug that the modules are still disabled, it should only show the message for 4 weeks and then it will deactivate itself to have some time-buffer.

Please keep in mind that this here is a free participation for testing the beta of my modules and reporting bugs or giving a feedback for further modules/improvements.

You should never use it in a productive system or important patches because:

• crashes may happen and invalidate your patches
  • functions or features could be heavily changed or even completely dropped, which may break your patches

I know youā€™re waiting for a ready-to-go-version - after fixing the main issue with Bitwig and VST crashed there are only litte bugs to fix. If I decide to drop the Preamp Heater in the first release, it could be ready even sooner.

So please be patient, but I will release a new Beta on weekendā€¦

Thanks for testing and reporting, this is an important task to raise quality :slight_smile:

Cheers, Patrick

20 Likes

Thanks for the info Patrick,
and good luck in your new job.

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the response. You are the man!

1 Like

" I will release a new Beta on weekendā€¦"

Any particular weekend?

1 Like

A reminder to keep things civil. The developer has said they have found it hard to find time to work on the plugin of late, and things often take longer than planned.

8 Likes

coding take 2x time than you planned

1 Like

Thanks, wasnā€™t meant otherwise.

1 Like

No worries.

1 Like

Heyā€¦ I am new on vcv rack and i will use the sangster modulā€¦ ich have the latest version from 04.010.2019 from github for mac.
But how must i install this modul? Can somwhere help me please? I use mac ox big sur and vcv rack 2. Thx

Thatā€™s an outdated version for Rack v1, it wonā€™t work for Rack v2.

Youā€™ll have to wait for the developer here to release his new verson for Rack v2.

1 Like

I had to uninstall Lindenberg plug-in, unfortunately. Itā€™s a pity, because I didnā€™t find any show stopper lately, and I was able to get sound out of them perfectly. Hope Patrick finds the time to finish these soon. At least a beta version without an expiration date would be really appreciated.

2 Likes

I will continue developing my Modules this week, so stay tuned.

16 Likes

Take your timeā€¦

1 Like

Thank you Patrick :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am back @ work to continue this project - sorry for the long delay, but now it continues!

Doing some DeepSignalAnalysing of the TubePreamp under heavy conditions!

26 Likes

Great, appreciate your work! I deleted the last beta from my pluginsfolder to stop the popup, would be nice to have Sangster and some of the filters again.