Fahmi M. - Music Releases / Sound Experiments with VCV Rack

I use this patch :

For created these tracks :

1 Like

All sound on these tracks made with modular synth, use only one module as sound source : Mutable Instruments Plaits :

I use my own patch :

Download this patch, if you need it.

1 Like

Download this patch, to explore more.

1 Like

Music experiment with plant, circuit board, and VCV Rack.

Use unique circuit board as touch sensor device for transform human touch into midi notes, making plant become a musical instrument (midi controller) then control and trigger generative sounds with custom patch of modular synthesizer on VCV Rack in real-time.

Patch : 037

3 Modules Challenge : Mutable Instruments Marbles, Plaits, Clouds

Download this patch to explore more.

Patch : 036

Jazzmaster electric guitar sounds processed to Mutable Instruments Clouds and micro sampler/looper in VCV Rack with semi-generative approach.

Download the patch.

4 Likes

Original Jazzmaster? I used a Bass VI for a couple of years…

I have a 1969 Mustang - last time I got it out after 12 years it was still in tune…

Live painting on white paper and attached (hidden) contact microphone at the bottom to get vibrations of knife for mix acrylic colors that I use for painting based on free improvisation. Then process to modular system for trigger sounds of resonator module / Mutable Instruments Rings in VCV Rack, and connect to Clouds for add sound textures.

Video-audio version + VCV Rack Patch + Digital File (Hi-Res JPG) of Painting

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2AvaK8BkVZ/

Contact mic / piezo / noise box + VCV Rack

1 Like

I made ambient soundscape with modular fm synth and field recordings :

I use this :

Download this patch

2 Likes

Patch notes : All generative and granular noise from Pure Data patch/script on Prototype module. All drums sounds from VCV Rack modules, and Synth chords use MI Plaits.

Download the patch + script

1 Like

Hybrid setup experiment : VCV Rack as generative sequencer to trigger sounds on Volca FM, process to granular audio processor / Clouds

1 Like

Ambient Modular : 013

Patch notes : Marbles as generative sequencer, to Instruo Harmonaig quantizer, trigger Rings sound, and layering with Clouds for textures

Download this patch

1 Like

I love VCV Rack as stand-alone software than VST. Let it flow, don’t pressure the developer for new versions.

Ambient Modular : 014

Inspired by juxtaposition concept : bright-dark, calm-noisy, colors-monochrome

Download this patch (if you interested to explore more)

3 Likes

Cassette tape loops processed to walkman mod to granular audio processor, blend with macro oscillator organ generative sounds in VCV Rack

Download this patch ( (if you interested to explore more and tweak as you like)

2 Likes

Ambient Modular : 015

Modular Synth Exploration with Plaits as Only Sound Source

Explore this Patch

3 Likes