2 Likes
1 Like

Fascinating, but pointless :eyes:

1 Like

Magnificent sounds and a great sense of humor :joy:

1 Like
6 Likes
1 Like

This one predates that instrument by 15ish years. It’s in German mostly, but then again, so is the instrument :wink:

Turn on close captioning, if needed.

5 Likes

Nice that the course she runs uses VCV Rack for the student equipment.

[EDIT] This inspired me to do my own recreation of the Model 132 - it’s pretty wild.

Buchla Model 132.vcv (3.3 KB)

1 Like

I live about a half hour away from Mills college. I was actually going to contact them and see if I could film some of the students using the Buchla. Don’t need to do that anymore, she does a much better job than I ever could.

1 Like

It turns out NASA is at least thinking about a practical warp drive; [EDIT] just noticed this was 9 years ago

More NASA: they’re sending a nuclear-powered octocopter to Saturn’s moon Titan. The Dragonfly mission launches 2027, arrives at Titan 2034.

5 Likes

I’m amazed… I’ll just leave this here for you to ponder on.

6 Likes

Impressive - seems deep but worth exploring. Multithreading processing one voice per thread - is this the first to do this?

2 Likes

Interesting.

5 Likes
9 Likes

This is a fun video to study. It inspired me to play with the Chinenual Tint Tintinnabulator again. There are so many simple but effective techniques in the video.

2 Likes

a project in ableton live with a amxd max for live code as soon as looks in the video regards

3 Likes

Back before VCV Rack came along, I was using Max4Live. I did a version of my Meander module in Ableton Live with Max4Live.

Beautiful and mesmerizing Eurorack module, the Qu-Bit Mojave.

1 Like