What are you listening to?

Abul Mogard remix of Fovea Hex ‘We dream all the dark away’.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Also, if anyone uses Last.fm and wants to talk a bit with me, feel free to follow me: FeedbackAltar.

2 Likes

That’s genius!

turn lights and phone off

4 Likes

Small Systems - Part 4 (VCV Rack and 3x Moog Mother-32) by Rheyne

2 Likes

Pulse Emitter “Swirlings” – not made with VCV Rack, but I’ll bet you hear a strong affinity with some of the more melodic offerings from VCV Rack composer.

4 Likes

Someone put in a big effort to illustrate The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway. They had previously done Supper’s Ready.

5 Likes

Keeley Forsyth: Debris

1 Like
3 Likes

The probably best HR3 club night DJ set - 6 years aniversary party 05/1996:

Mid 90s - best time ever! Legendary Frankfurt sound :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wait, there’s already a “DJ Dag”? Good job I’m dag2099.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s the guy on the right. A Frankfurt Trance legend. In 1996 he was almost at the peak of his career (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Dag). Apparently he is still active and releasing stuff once in a while.

I guess most names are already taken at this point.

Lovely analogue sounds of French 79

3 Likes

I’m waiting for someone to duplicate the drone at the start of Foil in VCVRack :grinning:

8 Likes

This slaps

3 Likes

I always come back to this album as a big nexus in my life. Free from the constraints of writing shorter themes for the animated series Shoujo Kakumei Utena, on this album, J.A. Seazer lets loose the unique musical language he adapted from theater music for this series into original standalone compositions, and well, just press play without preconceptions instead of having me explain it

Yeah, it’s very much a “love it or hate it” kinda sound. Even if you hate it you can’t fault it for lacking in unique character. It’s kind of a secret handshake among the nerdiest lgbt around my age, but I love it in purely musical terms, in addition to what it is associated with.

2 Likes

Music to make music to.

3 Likes