What are you listening to?

I’ve seen her three times. Always super good. Haven’t listened to the new one enough. I really like the ww1 album.

One of the few artists I’ve seen from the very start. When I was a student she was in a visiting band, aged 16/17 IIRC and we put them up in our flat the night after the gig. Polly went to bed early, we got wrecked with her band and watched Spinal Tap and Blues Brothers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! I didn’t know about her until dry was popular.

Apparently this is over a year old, but glad I finally got to see it

1 Like

apparently waddy wachtel is still playing this song with stevie nicks.

I remember I spent ages trying to find that “Fleetwood Mac song” I heard once on the radio!

This song kind of links in to it…

1 Like

I thought the same thing when I heard that song. It’s not really true, but now I have a few of SVE’s records.

I haven’t bought music on physical media since about 2010. I still have crates and crates of CDs I will never play, just haven’t faced taking them to a charity shop. I certainly can’t face sticking them on eBay or whatever for pennies.

I probably have less than a dozen worth anything now, probably a John Lennon boxed set signed by Yoko is the only one worth more than the shipping cost.

I don’t have physical either. but I’m old school enough to buy stuff from iTunes. Well, I still have 600 LPs.

12 years ago I sold someone 1700 LPs for $3200. The next day I looked on his site and at least 10 sold in one day for $250 (each, that is). Some $300, $400, even $600.

I have given away a bunch of CDs.

As a young bachelor I had 4000 LPs in my studio apartment.

Anyway, pretty glad to be rid of the physical stuff. Even if I do have it spinning around on a server downstairs.

4 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

Beautiful ! Thanks for posting it.

2 Likes

from Songs of Silence, the debut solo album by Vince Clarke (Erasure, Depeche Mode, Yazoo & The Assembly)

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

The music I’m listening to is just a demo for FullBucket’s BucketONE VST.

1 Like

For some reason I was expecting a very complex BBD delay, haha

1 Like