What are you listening to?

Love this piece, here it is with Steve on piano,

5 Likes

This literally brought tears of joy to my eyes and ears. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Found this great piece today

4 Likes

I never knew streams like this exist. :flushed:

1 Like

I’ve seen Reich live, but never this one live. Usually smaller things that only need like 6 people. I was in a bar once and they were playing this song on the stereo. Page Hamilton (of Helmet) was playing air guitar along with it.).

1 Like

This inspired me to do a new minimalist piece, in the spirit…

Subminimalist NC.vcv (10.6 KB)

2 Likes

lovely, Sure Terry would approve :slight_smile: Some deep subbass in there, very nice grounding.

1 Like

never had the pleasure to see any Steve or Terry live. So far all I have heard was up my alley…

I had the enormous pleasure of playing In C with 16 friends on my birthdayparty.

5 Likes

That sounds absolutely awesome. Guess it wasn’t recorded?

Truly beautiful, can I cheekily ask if the patch is available to play around with?

Click on the PurrSoftware link in my post and you will see the patch file. I had to add it after the post as I somehow lost the line where I included the patch file the first time around.

I also decided to add the patch file to my post that you replied to.

Have fun, and thanks!

3 Likes

As a matter of fact it was, but I decided not to publish, because, well, most of us were amateurs and it doesn’t sound too professional. Also it lasts for over an hour and a half and that would put a huge strain on my SoundCloud-account.

6 Likes

Ah, love that pig. The one time I got to see Pink Floyd live, the pig blimp was flying in the stadium.

1 Like

same, I saw them in SF (edit: was actually the Oakland Coliseum, must have been around 1985 or 6, that show) and we also had the flying pig fly over the audience all the way to over the stage. I fail to recall what year that was however (edit: see above)

2 Likes

understood, at least it was epic when it happened

2 Likes

Oh, you youngsters! I saw the dark side of the moon tour. They opened with Echoes, then played dark side.

3 Likes

youngsters? hmm, I’ll take that as a compliment :wink:

1 Like