What are you listening to?

I got the score for that, and for sure it has three clefs.

1 Like

A kind of a modern, funky take on Toccata that was supposed to be this former teenager’s solo recital as part of the annual presentation of my electric organ music school was a part of the reason I eventually quit :grin:

1 Like

heel and toe and heel and toe and…

1 Like

Ii just had a funny heels and toes flashback to when I flew into San Francisco to drive to San Jose. All the rental car company had was a standard transmission and the city I live in has no hills. I had owned a couple of standard transmission cars, but I had never had the need to try to press the clutch, the brake and the gas pedals at the same time as I needed to when I came upon my first stop light on a steep hill :crazy_face:

I survived somehow to make many more trips to silicon valley. I am from the (Texas) silicon prairie :wink:

yeahhh just got that album on bandcamp a few weeks ago

3 Likes

surprising discovery

3 Likes

New Howard Jones

Had a few days of listening largely to (mainly) instrumental soundtracks, just not in a lyrics mood I guess

2 Likes

Another beautiful album of unexpected sounds. Thanks for post this. Much appreciated!

A Japanese ambient treat

Osaki Seiichi (大﨑 誠一) - The Tale Of A Long Forgotten Sunken City, 2022 /Complete Album - YouTube

Some amazing people here with wonderful music taste. I’m an electronic metal fan as well as electronic ambient so here are my top albums:

The algorithm - brute force Igorrr - savage sinusoid Mick gordon - Doom (2016) OST aes dana - pollen Solar fields - mirrors edge ost

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

we got that shuggie comp that come out on Luka Bop… a long time ago. oh, wikipedia says it’s not a comp, it’s Luka Bop 2001 re-issue of his third album.

1 Like
2 Likes

Another track from Jean-Michel Jarre’s upcoming album, Oxymore. This track is a collaboration with Martin Gore.

2 Likes

Keep Coming Back (Opium Sabbah’s Chebi Habibi Mix)

Somehow I missed this one entirely until now 0_o Been a Peter fan for several decades… Seen him and them live each a couple of times. Good times all were…

Bauhaus - Go Away White (Full Album) Bauhaus - Go away White (2008)

RIP Pharoah, enjoy your travels