Voxglitch Community Feedback

That’d be awesome! I def understand the full-time priority and I look forward to seeing what you conjure up in the future :slight_smile:

I’ve been working with @zakforrest on a module for laser performance playback based on .wav files. But the module will have uses beyond controlling lasers! Here’s a recent video that I created for Zak that shows off some of the functionality. I hope to release this module in about 3 days!

Just to explain a bit about the module:

1. You load in an entire folder of samples
  2. You have a few ways of switching between the samples
  3. Wav samples can have multiple channels beyond the typical left-and-right outputs. This module supports up to 16 channels available at the poly output.
  4. Each channel has independent poly pitch and volume controls.
10 Likes

This looks amazing! :smiley:

1 Like

That does look interesting! Hopefully this should be in the library soon. Happy New Year to you!

1 Like

Just submitted to the library: Wav Bank MC by Voxglitch!

It’s very similar to Wav Bank with a few upgrades, including:

• Poly Audio Out for multi-channel .wav files
  • Individual control over pitch and volume for each audio channel
  • A visual list of loaded samples, with multiple ways of switching between samples
  • Ability to switch between samples without resetting the playback head

Here’s an introduction video:

Enjoy!

13 Likes

What a great way to start the year! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Really quick announcement: I’ve added a new feature to the SamplerX8 which allows you to load the first 8 samples from a folder. I’ll submit that update to the library soon.

8 Likes

This is all fantastic stuff. Happy New Gear Bret!!

Happy New Year @secretcinema !

Really glad I saw this thread because I’ve learned about some really cool modules that I had no idea about! I do already use the Glitch Sequencer though, which is awesome but I always think it could do with more CV control, particularly over the length. It would be great if you could update that one at some stage? Fully appreciate that you’re busy though!

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone! I have an early sneak peek at a new module that I’m calling the “Digital Programmer”:

Here’s what you’re looking at:

• A bunch of sliders with individual outputs. (The outputs are at the bottom of each column and may have a dark background. I haven’t figured that out yet.)
  • Bank selection buttons and controls on the right for up to 15 banks. (I know, 15 is a weird number. Should I do smaller bank selection buttons and more of them?) This is sort-of like having a built-in 8Face.
  • Poly Add is a 16 channel poly input. Any value on this input is added to the corresponding slider before being output.
  • And a poly out of each of the 16 values, just for good measure.

It should be available in about a week, depending on what life throws at me.

Cheers, Bret

8 Likes

This is really cool. As for your question about more banks with smaller buttons… I like the notion of 24 responding to 2 octaves of pitch CV for easy programming via another sequencer. That pairing would make one heck of an automation system for the Mindmeld mixers.

I’ll mock that up and see what it looks like!

1 Like

Too cool! Thanks much!

1 Like

Hey, that looks pretty good! What do you think, @StillBreathingFire ?

1 Like

It looks fantastic. Quick work!

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll try to start with your range recommendation, but I suspect that I’ll be adding a ton of right-click menu options that allow for per-column range settings. Woo hoo!

1 Like

Nice! I’ve been using Shapemasters to automate my mixer so far. They would still be great for fades but this would be simple and perfect for on beat transformations.

P.S. By 2 ovctaves of pitch CV, I meant for the bank selection CV in.

Ah, ok!

1 Like