for this very special edition of the very cool patch challenge, we are using a fixed set of modules. see the attached downloadable vcv file. this is a 9u (3 rows) 104 hp width rack which emulates a fixed hardware rack. the challenge is to make interesting patches using only these modules.
we will run this special edition for three weeks instead of the usual two, to encourage participants to make multiple patches with the fixed set. i myself will use only this file for my livestreams in the next three weeks. i encourage other livestreamers, such as @Omri_Cohen, @dag2099, and @jaynothin, to do at least one livestream using just this set rack as well.
you are allowed to switch out up to two modules for any other modules that you feel you cannot do without, but you have to stay within the dimensions of this rack (3 rows of 104 hp). the only module you are allowed to add outside of this is a recorder module, for glitch-less recording in case your video recording software is giving you trouble.
vcp32-9u104hp-rack.vcv (39.1 KB)
== rules ==
• make a patch in vcv rack using the attached vcv rack file and upload your patch to https://patchstorage.com/ and/or in your reply to this thread
• tag your upload with vcp-32
• make a video showcasing your patch and upload it to youtube
• add a link to your video as a comment to this post (these videos will be collected in a playlist)
• give feedback on other participants’ patches
deadline: monday end of the day, wherever you are, june 10th
(though late entries will still be added to the playlist)