you are challenged to make a patch in vcv rack to showcase creative use of modules, so other users may get inspired. you can also win eternal fame!
this time i want to do a dual challenge!! also, because we start this challenge a little late, i will let it run longer.
the commercial challenge is to use the modules host and/or host-fx from vcv
since it will be american thanksgiving, let’s give thanks to @Vortico for providing us with so many toys!
the free challenge is to use stocaudio polyturing
you can pick and choose or do both!
== rules ==
- make a patch in vcv rack using the chosen module and upload your patch to https://patchstorage.com/ and/or in your reply to this thread
- tag your upload with vcp-44
- you are encouraged to only use free modules in the patch, but this is not required
- make a video showcasing your patch and upload it to youtube
- add a link to your video as a comment to this post (these videos will be collected in a playlist)
- give feedback on other participants’ patches
deadline: monday end of the day, wherever you are, december 2nd (though late entries will still be added to the playlist)
a new challenge with a different module will be announced every other tuesday.