VCV Rack modules in 3D

Wauw!

1 Like

that reflection on the table is amazing !

1 Like

ok. I can do the basics 3d models. then I have to contact some young guy to find me some LSD :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Amazing models, enjoying them all, but man, the MindMeld one, you get :medal_sports:

4 Likes

Dammit, this is an addiction!

14 Likes

The brushed aluminium looks awsome, nice work Espen!

1 Like

This looks so cool, makes you wanna touch it. Buttons almost reminds me of the old Dateq STYX DJ mixer.

1 Like

My interpretation of some of the Bogaudio stuff

18 Likes

But where is FM-OP plugged into Clouds?:grinning::smiley:

MIDI Poly 16 from MoDllz, nice notes factory!

9 Likes

He he 
 This “RenderWars” rulez! Dudes imagine that in the future in next “X-iteration” of VCV Rack You can chose module and build patch in VR, play on it, making music, mixing
 stop, stop, I think I have to stop my imagination a little bit because I staggered a bit. Too much Black Mirror, too much science fiction 
 :smiley: Cheers. BTW Excellent work Guys.

Wow, some really stunning images!

Or, imagine the future, where we have some super fast CPUs and GPUs, and instead of the 2D modules we currently use, our VCV Racks are in 3D!

3 Likes

kinda “battle chess” :sunglasses:

1 Like

For those who find it oddly satisfying to have a reflection free “clay render”. I know I do. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Amazing work gentlemen! :v:

1 Like

Color scares me. Love it!!

awesome!

@David, @Espen, and anyone else willing to save me from some insanity. How the fudge do you all do the wording, decals, knob lines, etc? I’m trying my hand at modeling some modules as a learning exercise, and I’m finding that stuff to be quite difficult. I’m trying to go at it with stencils and texture painting, but blender’s texture painting has me thinking about turning to alcoholism

Really though, stuff looks fantastic. major props to everyone!

Can you use the SVG files that come with the modules themselves?