Share your patch selections (.vcvs)

AirWindows

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this terrific concept of converting mono signals into stereo! Here is your patch after updating the Interstage with the version by Airwindows, as suggested by @PaulPiko (Thanks!).

mono-to-stereo_reverb_with_mid-side_Airwindows version_20240731.vcvs (10.4 KB)

I then created a use case with a serene string-like sound and key controls being managed via PatchMaster. Import this .vcvs via stoermelder’s STRIP++ as described elsewhere.

Mono signal to stereo reverb_Use case_20240731.vcvs (26.0 KB)

Thank you for sharing these nine basic patch selections! Very nice and useful and educational :+1:!

1 Like

I’m glad you like them :+1:
I was looking at your patch and this afternoon I’ll take a look at “proteus”, looks interesting

1 Like

I think Proteus is great!

If you don’t know it, also take a look at the Proteus expander (ProteusX) to add even more variety using rests, transpose and a pattern bank.

1 Like

Voltage-controlled switch

A signal of 0-10V determines which output the input is routed to.

Voltage-controlled switch_20240810.vcvs (6.6 KB)

2 Likes

Random gate generator

With varying clock rate and pulse width.

Square LFO triggers the gate of S&H, which in turn loops back to modulate the frequency of the LFO. Offset module to control ranges. Higher S&H values yield higher clock rates.

Modified from a video by Omri Cohen.

Random gate generator_20241001.vcvs (3.9 KB)

Random gate generator_20241001

2 Likes

Flexible Quantizer

A user-friendly way to quantize a pitch CV input signal flexibly using Coerce by SIM. Coerce quantizes the input on its IN port to the notes fed into the QUANT port.

The pitch CV input can be mono- or polyphonic. In the example, NoteSeq16 by JW is used to generate a monophonic sequence.

The notes selected for quantization can be entire scales, chords or just a few notes. Advancing the associated NoteSeq16 switches to the next quantization template.

Allows for e.g. easily creating ‘transposed’ arpeggios with flexible quantization.

Flexible quantizer_20241005.vcvs (15.1 KB)

3 Likes