Share your patch selections (.vcvs)

load same selection via strip++ and mappings will be there. This is an issue with Rack’s own ‘Import Selection’ implementation

2 Likes

This selection is delightful!

There is a free and a paid version of Disjoint, and I received a missing module error upon loading your file.

So, I took the liberty of substituting with the free version.

Random Beat Repeat_All free version_USE STRIP++ TO LOAD_20240418.vcvs (13.0 KB)

Also, I noticed that it’s worth playing around with the output range in ADDR-SEQ’s context menu.

As was mentioned earlier, loading with STRIP++ preserves the mapping.

Thanks @fractalgee and @Alphagem-O - I wasn’t aware of Strip++, will give that a try. I have the paid version of Vult, never understood why some of the modules are identical to the free ones.

Glad you liked it though, will see what else I can dig out!

Never fully understood that either, and I guess we are not the only ones: Vult Free vs Premium.

It would probably be less confusing if free and paid were separated into two different collections, with modules belonging exclusively to one or the other.

On the upside, it is much appreciated that Vult offers modules for free that could easily pass in the premium/paid category.

I requested this feature not long after the release of Rack v2, this must be two years ago. I don’t expect anything happening soon on this topic.
But I will update the manual for STRIP++ as it is indeed not very helpful right now.

7 Likes

I guess the more the better, so here’s not holding my breath, as always Ben to the rescue!

2 Likes

Basic drum beat: Kick, off-beat hihat and clap

Basic drum beat w. kick, off-beat HH and clap_20240420.vcvs (8.1 KB)

This one is very basic, but for some reason it took me some time to nail it the way I wanted it. Replace drum modules with any sounds/samples. Chronoblob 2 (Alright) to create the clocked off-beat offset for the hihat. Adjust the Time knobs in CVD (Bogaudio) to change timings and groove.

2 Likes