Vult Free vs Premium

I was under the impression that vults paid and free versions were the same, the paid collection just has extra modules. Do they sound different? Am I missing out? Eeeeek.

yes, the filters and oscillators are exactly the the same, without difference in the processing or sound

1 Like

welp, that proves itā€¦ my mind plays tricks on me haha :thinking:

1 Like

wrong, some of the modules have additional modes, if you look closer, there are functions that canā€˜t be selected in the free ones

2 Likes

which?

Only Tangents AFAIK:

the free one canā€™t choose the models.

1 Like

and Lateralus

image image

1 Like

Ok, i think weā€™ve established that the paid Vult modules have additional options, but no improvement of sound quality

2 Likes

VCV 2 Crashes when open presets from Vult Trummor2 Free to Vult Trummor2 paid. Strange when the modules are ā€œthe sameā€ ā€¦

Someone didnā€™t read the threadā€¦.

1 Like

Folks what difference between Vult Opulus free vs commercial ? I canā€™t find even little differences in UI.

No difference, the author just wants a copy in each collection.

(sorry for late reply) But what sense ?

He hopes you like the free version so much that you buy the commercial ones. And because there is no try before you buy in VCV he puts a lot of his plugins in the free version for you to test. And some are the same as the commercial ones.

1 Like

Hmm, got it. This is common practice among vcv vendors ? I mean, those amount of free modules in library what we see, significantly doubled due to such aproach, or this is more or less rare cases ?

Most of the free/commercial ones have limitations or less options, but a lot of the free vult modules are the same as the commercial ones without limitations.(and yes that doubles up)

this forum is not the Vult technical support forum. If are curious why Vult made certain product decisions, perhaps you would ask them?

1 Like