Share (your own original music) Soundcloud or YouTube playlist in here

playlist with my patches:

older playlist with my 50 day challenge from my early days with vcv:

and my releases on bandcamp: https://ablaut.bandcamp.com/
everything from allotropes and newer is made with vcv rack (50-99%).

i also have stuff on soundcloud, but i’m not really using that anymore, and on patchstorage.

2 Likes

90% of us in here, sharing our music, are just happy amateurs you know, so don’t think this is a forum for pro’s releasing their music, not at all. If you make stuff, half or whole-finished, on a regular basis, that you would like to share with us (please do), then definately make your own music thread (topic) for that. You’d be surprised how much people enjoy listening to each others creations, and get inspired by that for their own patches. I’d go so far as to say that it’s definately one of the biggest de-facto reasons for the existence of this forum. Don’t be shy, everyone here started from nowhere and nothing at some point :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is where I put my music: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO_Yrrwhqwd2ov1L5RhVPmySJcWIBUrJq

And this is my music topic in here:

1 Like

Nope, that links to a you/sets page which is my sets page and, as I haven’t got any, blank.

Try this…

Bugger, so how do I create the playlist, life is so complicated! Thanks for your time.

Thanks hope this works:

(My humble efforts in VCV Rack by Adrian Bottomley | Free Listening on SoundCloud)

1 Like

Third time’s the charm👍

Good, We got it right, thanks for the link to the web page.

vcv is a real addiction, a daily habbit - i sometimes dream of clicking the mouse 4 times in order to get the same color ptach cable :slight_smile: enjoy - i try to upload every other day

1 Like

My sketches are all neatly compiled here (YouTube playlist) :

And I’ll usually announce any new ones on this little thread I’ve got going on here.

1 Like

I have my own thread, where I update as I go. But sure, as a quick mention, the full playlist is usually updated when new stuff comes along:

I got a youtube where I someties upload screen recordings and recently also a twitch channel.

I hope to do some more livestreams, hopefully also on youtube.

I’d like to post some music from my Audius account. Their “embed” share format uses iframe, and the forum previewer swallows it without displaying anything. So I tried to upload the track to soundcloud – their “embed” format (also an iframe) also doesn’t show in the previewer. Yet I see y’all posting soundcloud links now and then. What’s the trick?

Don’t use the embed, just the straight soundcloud link. I would show you how, but I’ve stopped using Soundcloud recently.

1 Like

Thanks! That worked (the link is invisible in the post preview, but it did show up properly in the resulting post).

1 Like

Yeah, that takes some getting used to and I still get confused when my link does not resolve correctly until I post the message.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t do the same with Audius (where I normally post my stuff). Links to my tracks get misinterpreted by the forum and displays graphics for the Audius homepage even though the link is to my track. Too bad embedded iframes don’t work.

1 Like

Thanks for starting this thread – sharing our original creations is a great idea. I’m all about supporting each other’s musical journeys. By the way, if you aim to boost your tracks, you might want to explore ways to buy instant SoundCloud plays. It’s all about getting your awesome sounds out there to a wider audience.

My modular music (original) playlist on YouTube:

And my SoundCloud playlist:

The SC list includes stuff made with Bitwig, SuperCollider3, Cabbage, and a few other environments. There’s some overlap between the lists, but not much.

Best regards,

dp

1 Like

Here are my wonderful efforts or at least some of them-both VCV Rack and a new analogue set up using Guitar pedals and all manner of sound generators-tape. dodgy synth keyboards and Noisebox. There are more creations now.

Wollf Time Bends.8chan by Adrian Bottomley (soundcloud.com)

Music | Kleinemaschinen (bandcamp.com)

1 Like