Share (your own original music) Soundcloud or YouTube playlist in here

I’m only a hobbyist musician and I think it’d be overkill to create a thread just for my own stuff so maybe this thread can be used for people who have a playlist of stuff they’d like others to check out.

Oh and I mean anything you’ve made, not necessarily something where every part of it is your creation.

Edit: Mine was here… https://soundcloud.com/watch_the_guitar/sets/my-2021-playlist

But now I just put everything on YouTube. here…

2 Likes

Michelangelo Fois | Free Listening on SoundCloud :alien: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

The First one Is an idm attemp the second Is 100% vcv glitch the third is an old tekno tune

3 Likes

Here are my music releases on Soundcloud all done with VCV. One ambient album and two more varied ones. I’am preparing 2 more albums. Hope someone gives them a listen.

3 Likes

I just put out my first “beat tape” today. Not made with VCV (although there might be a sample or two from VCV).

Desultory Anagrammatizing Whatchamacallits

Hopefully I will put out a VCV album within the next couple of months :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Here is my Soundcloud submissions-all made on VCV Rack: There are a varied mixture of styles/genres of Electronica on here

Your tracks on SoundCloud

2 Likes

Great tunes!

1 Like

Thank you, some of my early tunes/creations were just sound effects. So stuff on there for all tastes and no taste what so ever :smile:. I like your stuff on Soundcloud as well, I think I’m following you [not in a stalking kinda way, honest].

1 Like

Have fun…

So do you put your patches on VCV Rack Patchstorage? The patch and music are very complex, yet very soothing! I like them!!!

I just joined Patchstorage this week (for VCP57). But yes, I might put some more of my sounds there. Maybe I should start my own thread… :thinking:

1 Like

And why would we limit ourselves to SoundCloud?

Have more fun…

1 Like

Ah, good stuff in here! I very rarely do uploads on soundcloud myself, maybe I should; there’s more happening on Youtube

I edited the title to say YouTube too, hadn’t thought about it, but obviously yeah you can create playlists in that too. Really wanted a thread largely for amateurs and hobbyists which is why I wasn’t including places like Spotify and other Mammon-related sites.

2 Likes

You linked to the soundcloud you/tracks page so I am just seeing my own tracks on that page. Easiest thing to do is create a playlist in soundcloud and pop a link to that in here.

I think the guy after you who posted “great tunes” was replying to someone else’s playlist which probably made you think he was replying to you and that you’d posted your own stuff up successfully.

playlist with my patches:

older playlist with my 50 day challenge from my early days with vcv:

and my releases on bandcamp: https://ablaut.bandcamp.com/
everything from allotropes and newer is made with vcv rack (50-99%).

i also have stuff on soundcloud, but i’m not really using that anymore, and on patchstorage.

2 Likes

90% of us in here, sharing our music, are just happy amateurs you know, so don’t think this is a forum for pro’s releasing their music, not at all. If you make stuff, half or whole-finished, on a regular basis, that you would like to share with us (please do), then definately make your own music thread (topic) for that. You’d be surprised how much people enjoy listening to each others creations, and get inspired by that for their own patches. I’d go so far as to say that it’s definately one of the biggest de-facto reasons for the existence of this forum. Don’t be shy, everyone here started from nowhere and nothing at some point :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is where I put my music: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO_Yrrwhqwd2ov1L5RhVPmySJcWIBUrJq

And this is my music topic in here:

1 Like

Nope, that links to a you/sets page which is my sets page and, as I haven’t got any, blank.

Try this…

Bugger, so how do I create the playlist, life is so complicated! Thanks for your time.