Problem with Hora Hi-hats and Resetting sequencers

It’s driving me nuts, your patch also works when I bypass/remove the sample delay. :man_shrugging:

3XSampleDelaysToReset nodelay.vcv (2.1 KB)

It works but one of of 2 reset cycle on my machine, but flawlessly once I apply the 3 sample delays

Can you make sure it does work 1 out of 1 or 1 out of 2 on yours (without the sample delays)?

Right now it’s resetting all the time no problem without the sample delay

without CLOCKED PW modification?

When I put the PW back to 50% the patch does not work because you can not reset while playing.

I am trying to test something that the 3 sample delays hint me too.

CLOCKED

Clocked has 4 clock output channels.

CLK, CLK1, CLK2, CLK3

let’s pretend CLK has 0 sample delay Could the others be each delayed by 1? CLK1 - 1 sd (sample delay) CLK2 - 2 sd CLK3 - 3 sd

so my fix of 3 sample delays could be the reason it works on CLK3 ???

I really don’t know, but how could we test the CLOCKED outputs to see which goes out first if this is happening???

I don’t understand what you are pointing too, because when I bypass VSD, and use the BOOLEAN’s OR ouput instead, it works, but 1 out of 2 cycles it jumps to SS8-1 step 2.

All PW at 50%

Try to hit reset on the clock when your at step 2 or 3… it does not reset.

ah ok, I understand, but that wasn’t the original problem example, but you’re right for that.

I think it is part of the problem, otherwise why use a Boolean module at all ?

It is indeed part, and I left it out of my headscratch ;).

So for that, the PW need to be as small as possible, as if it was only a trigger and not a gate. Right?

1 Like

Yes :sunglasses:

BTW did you load my patch or did you try it only with yours? ( mine has to be corrected for the PW3)

I may be blind, but I didn’t see you shared a patch. Only an image. ??

OK I’m blind :wink:

:sunglasses:

I think it has to do with clock speed, at 120 BPM all is well at 85 BPM it misses some of the triggers !

And then the 3 sample delays fixes that :+1:t2:

The only difference I can see, is that you set up the BPM at 120bpm instead of 85.

— OR ----

I see that since we need to re-select our AUDIO output device when opening a shared patch, it “resets” the clock to 120bpm. And why it then works, I have no clue :man_facepalming:

But if you set it to 85 again, on your your, it jumps to step 2 each 2 cycle here. How about you?

Oops you already answered that :smiley:

Indeed now make it even slower and you will see the 3 samples is not enough…