plugins that are questionable whether there will be V2 updates

I’m waiting eagerly to see some good old modules in V2 library. Is this the folder to check if I’d like to track the progress of Wiqid modules?

https://github.com/VCVRack/library/issues/583

Clause 5 a of GPL 3 places some conditions on the redistribution of these modified plugins.

5. Conveying Modified Source Versions.

You may convey a work based on the Program, or the modifications to
produce it from the Program, in the form of source code under the
terms of section 4, provided that you also meet all of these conditions:

a) The work must carry prominent notices stating that you modified
    it, and giving a relevant date.

repository deleted

1 Like

Ben has been very quiet lately but he did say earlier that he wanted to upgrade wiqid-anomalies and Repelzen to v2. In the meantime they do build for v2 and there are builds floating around that runs.

2 Likes

Anything from Nonlinear Instruments?

Their BallisticENV module is really cool.

Any clue on when?

I have Nonlinear Circuits installed in V1 although don’t think I ever used them. But I just grabbed it from the repository and it builds & installs for V2 just fine.

An easy mistake to make, but Nonlinear Circuits and Nonlinear Instruments are not the same thing :slight_smile:

Is there any news about the KautenjaDSP modules? Any hope?

1 Like

Thought it was a typo on your part! Hadn’t seen those modules before but I found the NLnRi repository, it built and installed fine under V2.0.

SLM build and work with just a version bump. I’ve opened an issue so hopefully they will be coming soon. The mux module is very cool.

PotatoChips seem to be building fine with a small fix to the “Exception” class. Would you mind opening an issue for the dev on their GitHub repo? They seem to be active there as of October.

Could you maybe send me a windows build?

I don’t know what the Luci modules are about, and I don’t care much because they’re just much too big anyway :slight_smile: But this one is really cool and I don’t think there’s another module in Rack with that functionality

It can make bouncy trig… trig…trig…trig.tr.trtrtrtr…

Very nice! Thank you!

Also this:

And more advanced:

Oh cool, thanks! I totally overlooked ChUTE.

I knew about bouncy balls, but it doesn’t do accellerated bouncing I think. But ChUTE does the job, and it’s got a little bouncing smilie… nice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Jens.Peter.Nielsen for providing those plugins in one handy place. There’s a bunch I haven’t used before, so now I have to spend some time checking them out!

I’ll hopefully be able to push a proper 2.0 version after Christmas when I have some time off to finish the module I’m currently working on. If anyone has any issues building from source please just stick an issue on GitHub and I’ll see to it as soon as I can.

1 Like

Ah, fantastic, thank you!

Is anyone have an informations about modules from KlirrFactory? I missed them in Rack 2 :frowning: