plugins that are questionable whether there will be V2 updates

For what it’s worth here are the Rack2 plugins I’ve compiled for myself:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12Ac_BWtBDb4Brvyx_z2q_xSagCEMnzAJ?usp=sharing

Their only qualification are that they build and load on my own Mac, so no reponsibility accepted and yada yada…

Later: Ok, I’ve added a few more betas etc. floating around in the ether, which are not compiled by me but do load on my machine.

1 Like

You’re welcome sir!

Didn’t know you had a YouTube channel, will check out your vid’s later. New sub!

1 Like

Thank you for Starling Via! The world’s most difficult plugin to build…

1 Like

You’re welcome! Yeah, a few instructions missing etc. but with a little help from my rackhead friends… :slight_smile:

1 Like

1961 modules running in v2 now - getting very close to the 2K milestone!

2 Likes

Is LifeFormModular now running and is there a windows build? That would be great.

Steve’s fork of it builds and works on linux.

Any news on the Studio 6+1 conversion to V2? Would be fantastic to see these ported.

Agreed - would be a great shame to lose these - Iverson and Wallenda in particular. And the developer has said he is happy for someone to port/adopt them.

1 Like

Let’s start a campaign haha! And indeed the ones you mentioned are a must-have.

Did you ever fix the bug in the BD?

Hmm, what about Fehler Fabrik? The more I’m patching with V2, the more I’m missing. Their Rasoir is such a nice crunch mdule :frowning:

1 Like

I haven’t really used Fehler Fabrik much, but just remembered a patch I have that uses Psi Op, so just cloned the project. Compiling displayed a number of “this statement may fall through” warnings which can be ok (and the warning even be turned off) but besides that it built and installed without problems (except my anti-virus software stopped it from downloading libsamplerate-0.1.9.tar.gz so I had to do that part of build manually).

1 Like

They are legitimately good modules. If I was building physical, I’d definitely be using Hamonaig as my quantizer. I hope he puts them out free again, but if he decides to charge for them, I’ll probably pay.

If you’re on Mac: Rack2-plugins - Google Drive

Builds and loads fine on my machine from the repository:

1 Like

Any word from the Klirrfaktor?

1 Like

Just checked my account, no v2 releases as yet on the downloads page.

Yes, I did that too. But I guess a release would have been announced in the mailing list. I was just wondering if someone had heard something from Hagen

WrongPeopleVCV binaries for Rack v2 available:

repository deleted reopened, I have added the requested information.

see plugins that are questionable whether there will be V2 updates - #351 by Squinky.Labs

github user sumpygump did the port. He made a PR. But no reaction from WrongPeople yet. I don’t intend to take over this plugin - just wanted to share the builds. I have since emailed “Wrongpeople”, offering to adopt their plugin for publishing in the library.

WrongPeople was asked in issues Oct.31 if he intends to port to v2. No answer yet.

3 Likes

NICE! Please add a blank with a Nixie-Dot :wink:

1 Like