plugins that are questionable whether there will be V2 updates

Since I am not currently able to build this, it would be much appreciated if you (or someone else if you don’t use windows) could add win.vcvplugin so that I can use Repelzen.

Steve already posted a Windows build he did above.

Awesome! Thank you. And thank you @ Steve_Russell

As an update, I was finally able to successfully build after deleted the SDK and grabbed the latest one. Built Extratone modules (Hallucingenia…) and RCM modules successfully - YAY YAY! Thanks again to Steve.

3 Likes

So far I have read mention of all the module brands, which are still MIA and I have actually used, being worked on by someone except for one… Does anyone know if Instruo will be joining us?

P.S. While I do not have a clue about programming, it has been interesting to follow along with the the developers in here, helping each other out. I am grateful to you all for what you do and the spirit in the way you do it. An extra portion of gratitude to the developers who are working to drag along the brands of busier/less interested folks. Thanks to you all.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks much!

(Apologies if this isn’t the right place, but…)

Am I imagining things or is Chronoblob2 sounding different now, crunchier, when delays are overlapping?

Alikins, Autodafe, Little Utils, Nohmad, SV Modular. :cry:

Thank you Steve! Compiles and loads fine here on Mac.

If you can do Wiqid-anomalies and Alikins you are (even more of) a real hero! (no pressure)

He is in the process of porting them, just ran into a little trouble (he always does).

I can build and load them just fine from GitHub - mgunyho/Little-Utils: Little Utils plugin for VCV Rack on my Mac.

Yes please :slight_smile:

1 Like

What about Southpole? Does someone have a windows build for me? :slight_smile:

Bunch of really nice modules in there, but I most miss the Bandana module (a 4hp version of Mutable Instruments Blinds/Audible Instruments Quad CV polarizer)

PR done:

Remember to build from here:

2 Likes

I’m working on it and is nearly finished.

4 Likes

You, sir, are a qualified saint, and a damned efficient one at that! Thank you. Builds and loads just fine on Mac.

2 Likes

For what it’s worth here are the Rack2 plugins I’ve compiled for myself:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12Ac_BWtBDb4Brvyx_z2q_xSagCEMnzAJ?usp=sharing

Their only qualification are that they build and load on my own Mac, so no reponsibility accepted and yada yada…

Later: Ok, I’ve added a few more betas etc. floating around in the ether, which are not compiled by me but do load on my machine.

1 Like

You’re welcome sir!

Didn’t know you had a YouTube channel, will check out your vid’s later. New sub!

1 Like

Thank you for Starling Via! The world’s most difficult plugin to build…

1 Like

You’re welcome! Yeah, a few instructions missing etc. but with a little help from my rackhead friends… :slight_smile:

1 Like

1961 modules running in v2 now - getting very close to the 2K milestone!

2 Likes

Is LifeFormModular now running and is there a windows build? That would be great.