Pics Of Your Studio

I’m truly sorry you lost your micropanther.

1 Like

having to bury a cat is deeply heartbreaking :pensive: so sorry.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss Antonio

1 Like

Sorry to hear it :frowning_face:

1 Like

NERDS!!!

I bet it’s hard to keep them all synced

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss :cry:

1 Like

Studio, Home-Office, Battlestation, Cinema…

I built the monitor-riser today, cleaned everything, did a lot of cable-management - perfect opportunity to take a picture :stuck_out_tongue:

Next up: Acoustic treatment and subwoofer calibration…

• mo
9 Likes

Can I have that tele when you are done with it!

1 Like

No :joy: - she is my favorite and will always stay with me.

Do you like t5v from mid to highs?

Yes, absolutely. But I had only my old passive Event 20/20 as comparison when I bought them and that was a massive upgrade. My Guitars through the Helix are sounding really alive now in the mids. I loved the old P11A and I worked a lot with them 20 years ago and some of the characteristics of the T5V reminds me of them.

1 Like

I love this studio. You don’t have much, but what you do have is really nice. Looks like fun!

Do you user the gaming joystick as a “MIDI” controller?

Proper

Yes, I abandoned the idea, that for some things cheap solutions exist. They are always a compromise and I often found myself to sell them shortly after buying them… Then I saved up for the “Real Deals” like the Helix for example and I could not be more happy. “But that is a guitar modeler!” - Yes, and it sounds better than any amp you could try to mic in a home studio. And in addition it is a mic-pre with channel-strip effects, an 8/8 audio interface, a headphone amp, an external multieffect with 3 simultanous stereo-lanes, etc. The T5V are an exception, they are sounding great for that price.

Nope, not that one, thats for flying. But I used a PS4-Controller and that works in a funny way.

Sorry to hear it…

MindMeld approves this studio pic :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would hope so! you are using up about 1/6 of the screen real-estate :wink: