Pics Of Your Studio

Mine is a variant of @dag2099. Just add the dirty laundry in the corner – not really, but not far off, either.

2 Likes

plus one guitar, one cuatro and one digital pedal, tiny but full of fun

7 Likes

Lol same exept I have headphones and 10yr old laptop instead of desktop.

2 Likes

I don’t have a studio as such, just the computer. But I do have a studio monitor

19 Likes

whoa dude, behringer v amp :smiley: Haven’t seen one of those in almost 20 years haha

Your monitor looks pretty ruthless. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Monitor sez: “We are not amused.”

1 Like

Took this a while back but things haven’t changed much…

18 Likes

Wouldn’t be complete without the wine :wink:

Just had to get a new keyboard for my new computer… because I poured wine into the old one and killed it.

1 Like

Ouch, not cool :grimacing:

1 cat one mouse

17 Likes

It’s the key part of my studio :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s why real pros only chug bottles.

2 Likes

wine and cats. essential parts.

Awww so cute!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

btw, if there is anyone who cares, but doesn’t already know about cats on amps… (you don’t need to log in, despite the preview, below)

7 Likes

Great Amp Cats ! I have 20 … cats not amps :smile: With 1 amp it will be a little narrow on it.

1 Like

I knew of cats on synths, but not cats on amps :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have two cats and two amps. But I have never left the amps warm where a cat could sit on them, so I don’t know. Mine just stay in cardboard boxes all the time.

1 Like

Oh, I know this :smiley: They love cardboard boxes. Ours are everywhere, but most of the time outdoor. And the feeding time is always an experience, as You can imagine. We started with 2. And during the last 10 years more and more found the way to us, we had 30 ! Hungry, hurt, and in very bad condition, most of them were thrown away from very ugly people here, where we live. We cannot view this poor pets. So we gave them a home, food, medicine treatment and respect. Not all survived, the torture in the past, before they came to us, was to hard.

Ok, this is a little bit off topic, maybe.

5 Likes