Pics Of Your Studio

Oh! You have actually lit them up! Great idea, looks amazing! :slight_smile: I will join one day, but I am in the box only at the moment. I have to stick to my trusty old iMac for a couple more years. Keep posting, I’ll browse for ideas. :smiley:

added a few updates this year :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Proper

Not pictures are my schecter guitars and basses and roland v-drums (I usually only bring them out when I can spend a weekend tracking drums…due to space).

2 Likes

Related: my New Year’s Resolution to actually lern to and get comfortable with using my gear in all the ways it can be used.

8 Likes

Proper.

1 Like

Hello, no photo, but I just made a video out of enthusiasm for VCV Rack 2 and especially the prOk-drum-modules. Made 5 drum VCV Rack slots so far with vult filters, Kilpatrick pattern generator for drum fills etc. But there is more of my studio gear in the video, not so much screen view. Cheers Bianca

2 Likes

using a mouse? but the thinkpad red-nub is so much nicer to use!!

there aren’t enough cat photos in this thread

1 Like

4 Likes

Fat Freddie’s cat?

1 Like

I remember only one Fat Freddie’s cartoon. Fat Freddie comes home and exclaims, “good cat! You didn’t shit in my shoes this time!” Bubble over Fat Freddie’s cat’s head: “Wait 'till he puts on his headphones.”

2 Likes

last toy in studio

6 Likes

Is that a Breedlove acoustic in the picture? I have one too - Breedlove Atlas AC250/CR - such fine instruments they are!

1 Like

great eyes :slight_smile:
yes it’s a basic Breedlove AD25/SR Plus (Natural) (I’m not an expert ! But I love crispiness of the sound)

2 Likes

Yeah I remember that one - made me shudder lol

Sorry. I don’t have a cat. Also, only one dog at the moment.

I think this is the start of a very slippery slope.

Got my first modular kit and an ES-3 to get signals from my box to the modules. It’s already addictive being able to get pure CV outputs rather than stepped for once.

4 Likes

and so it begins … :slight_smile: Welcome to the dark side!

Nice! You know that the neutron is eurorack compatible?