Pics Of Your Studio

All our windows face parking lots.

How inspirational. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Windows are overrated.

4 Likes

My windows face blank walls.

Working on remapping the Akai MPK Mini and the IK Uno Synth. A simple M-Audio M-track Solo audio interface does the job and drives a tiny Kinter MAI 70+ amp and a pair of late 70’s vintage JBL ‘Disco’ bookcase speakers (not shown).

3 Likes

My basement hole is my sanctuary

I’m in love

1 Like

everything is in the box in my studio :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

books, records, plants, sounds

4 Likes

and possibly vintage stereo receiver?

It’s a Realistic ST-95 and some big old hand-me-down speakers from the 70s

probably worth something today! I sold some of my 80’s stuff recently for more than I paid for it originally.

You know most Kontakt instruments already have tons of reverb FX available, right? :smiley:

sure, but i just really love plateau for its lush sound.

also, in that patch i’m processing kontakt’s output with supercell, and i want reverb on that. and if you’re familiar with my music, you know i often apply reverb to my ambient soundscapes very liberally.

1 Like

My wife’s favourite quote:

“If you go home with somebody, and they don’t have books, don’t fuck 'em!” ― John Waters

1 Like

Of course, and I don’t mean to sound condescending in any way :slight_smile:

I just thought, with this type of patch, I personally would go for a DAW like Bitwig : gives me a lot more control over what I wanna achieve.

1 Like

My bedroom studio.

14 Likes

If they face walls they are walls.!

1 Like

No, I live next to a building that’s 1m away from me.

Pro setup for VFX production. Beginner setup for audio production.

5 Likes

A new era has dawned. My first analog synths arrived this week, Behringer’s TD-3 & RD-6! These beauties are fun to play right out of the box. And finally I have a reason to use modules like CV-MIDI/CV-Gate. The journey continues…

4 Likes