Olival's Corner

Brilliant! I really enjoyed it and the video is perfect!

1 Like

Thank you so much !

1 Like

C’est super, bravo ! L’image est cool, c’est vrai ! Avec quoi tu l’as réalisée ?

1 Like

Merci beaucoup Denis ! The video was realised with Quantum Vj, it’s a visualizer from the Developper of Sunvox. I then putted it in fullscreen mode and changed the parameters with my mouse. I had one hand on the mouse and one hand on the midi controller, multitasking was hard haha ! I’ll give you a link for the program :wink: here : https://www.warmplace.ru/soft/qvjhd/

1 Like

J’aime bien les histoires :slightly_smiling_face:, Olival

1 Like

Hey fellow rack enthusiasts ! Here is my latest piece :slight_smile:

I know it’s been a while since the last one :sweat_smile: but university required lots of attention lately. Hope you enjoy this one, Cheers :wink:

8 Likes

Very cool atmosphere!

1 Like

Nice one Valentin, great vibe there!

1 Like

Great sounds and performance Valentin! Love these Chronoblob modulations you were doing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone :slight_smile: hope you enjoyed your holiday Here is the last video for this year. Vcv only acts as a recording station, but the setup might be interesting for beginners who don’t have a Daw to record something from the Real world. Well Vcv is there for you !

I wish everyone here a happy 2020 ! Thanks everyone for the support and comments this year, and it’s been an honor to serve the community as a mod :smile: See you all soon !

4 Likes

And a happy new year to you, Valentin! Thanks for your moderator work.

1 Like

Belle ambiance :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey everyone ! here is my lastest patch :slight_smile:

featuring the @gluethegiant Mixer which i finally include in my template. It does everything i want it to, and plus it looks cool ! couldn’t be happier with it :blush:

Hope you have a nice weekend, see you for the next one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your nice patch and words made my day.

1 Like

Très belle recherche de timbres, Olival. Bravo :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

New vid with VCV and @synthi’s Simpliciter :slight_smile: I really like how this turned out

I’ve also made some progress in editing, and this might not seem much, but being able to put subtitles allows me to express more and interact with the viewer. I love this feeling !

9 Likes

Belle ambiance et harmonie soignée :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey everyone ! Have you tried making guitar tones in the Rack ? I did, and it sounds really great, even better than i expected it !

8 Likes

Great stuff Valentin. Always nice to see someone play live. Peace :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice sounds, Valentin. Can’t wait to hear what you do in the final recording. :clap: :clap:

1 Like