Olival's Corner

Thank you two !

De la bonne musique :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve been planning to try guitar through rack for ages but i don’t have an audio interface. I really wanted to try some kind of Frippertronics style thing. Also, trying to make a guitar synth and the Miku Stomp. Until I get the requiered stuff I’ve been trying to emulate guitar with oscilators.

1 Like

New vid ! Showing a technique i saw on discord, plus a few random tips :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for the Hundred Subs ! <3

8 Likes

Sounds very nice and definately has the Japanese thing Valentin. Nice little piece!

1 Like

J’aime beaucoup les accords, derrière :slightly_smiling_face:. C’est sûr qu’on est à mille lieues de la techno…

1 Like

Here’s the final version from the other’s day guitar jam :slight_smile:

100% VCV guitar tone ! (from a cerramic humbucker pickup)

9 Likes

Sounds great, Valentin. Encore plus, s’il vous plait!

1 Like

Oh man, that’s really nice Valentin! It reminded me of Eno’s “Under Stars” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_LIrCaWSo4

1 Like

Joli, Olival. Beaux accords et interprétation sensible :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This was fantastic Valentin. I love these notes, long sustains, & muted plucks.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the nice comments ! <3 :smiley:

New vid ! With some harmonica this time :slight_smile: Enjoy !

6 Likes

Belle performance. Très cool, cette petite balade :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been a long while since my last upload, but here is a new one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

a nice and interesting patch :+1:

1 Like

A great pleasure to hear from you again. Très beau patch :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Dope!

1 Like

Some new vid :smiley: Here’s the patch i’ve worked on this november, between IRL stuff and other Songs i have been working on, i fear it’s the only patch i’ve done in a while, but we’ll remedy to that soon :wink:

4 Likes

New patch :slight_smile: Went back to the reverby Rings sounds that got me into VCV in the first place :blush:

4 Likes