Kleinemaschinen 'music' thread

The email never came through, that I know of, when was it sent? There are too many of them, I’ll have a look through. Would wetransfer link work for you? A lot of mine are in Flac files, I can convert to wav.

Show what do u mean by stems-short samples?

well a stem is like, bass track, drum track, lead synth track all split up.

Thanks, I have created some multitrack wav files in Audacity, I think those should cover some of those.

1 Like

ok cool, get them over to me, I just did this remix for Ignore That Door

Just listening to the remix, so what the original sound like :> . It does sound good, so what did you remix it in? Just sending the stem files to your Gmail via wetransfer.

in reaper, split the stems down into samples, then experimented till something came out of it :slight_smile:

That remix is done for you, check your emails! :slight_smile:

Thanks mate, I’ll have a listen, should be good.

1 Like

Further soundscape work.

Another day, another mess about with VCV Rack, this time using Path Set Modules: Orchestrator Warp Drive ICE Tray The result an alien birds soundscape on some far off planet Far far away!

Warp chirpers by Adrian Bottomley (soundcloud.com)

1 Like

More talking to myself!!

Another VCV Rack patch, this time with some harmony and melody. Using an old patch using a Polygon VCO, 2D modules by Sckitam, Axioma Rhodonea and others and even a VST via Host FX [NA Analog Rack Delay]. Drums have been added by dk and as. All together a lovely package and didn’t they do well folks! Hughie Greene would be proud! Opportunity Knocks indeed!

Stream Adrian Bottomley | Listen to Electric Astounds man… playlist online for free on SoundCloud

2D Polygonal Rhodonea.vcv (6.4 KB)

Further pilgrimages to Rhodonean Space using the same patch as the earlier tracks. But the patch is so versatile, for instance changing the Clock speed and the pitch setting on the Rhodonea, then randomising everything else, produces new variegated sounds. Truly marvellous, alien beat sirens to ratcheted drum scrapes. Enjoy or suffer the wrath of Rhodonea!

Rhodonean Siren Mesmerises by Adrian Bottomley (soundcloud.com)

1 Like

Here I go talking to myself. This one is very contemporary, in the style of Dubstep with a very heavy kick drum-Vult Knock. There is a Midi file playing in Entrian Drummer-a Massive Attack one-Angel riddim maybe. Bur severely altered by me. Ratcheting and overlap added to the file.

Massive Attack style drum n bass tRip hop.vcv (8.6 KB)

Stream Drum N Bass TRip Hop.Where’s That Bee [mix1] by Adrian Bottomley | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

My 1st ‘album’ published on Bandcamp- five tracks showcasing the styles of tracks I have made in the last month . These were mastered by CumslegBorenail. Thanks to Nick Dutton for the Orchestral Musings patch. Also thanks to all the developers of the fantastic modules that made it all possible. Path Set Grids Sequencer was responsible for the DnB loop track.

Eclecticism-a variety of styles | Kleinemaschinen (bandcamp.com)

1 Like

Very cool album. Well done.

Thank you very much, wasn’t sure it would suit anyone taste to be honest, were you tempted to buy?

Yes definitely. If I had cash this time of the month :smile:. But the album artwork is inviting, which I think is very important. And the music translates well on a phone (which is what most people will review it with I think).

Good so myself and CumslegBorenail-he mastered the tracks, are doing something right. Let’s see who else takes notice and get’s involved with them. Much appreciated.

Just replying to myself again. Hello again, long time no hear, oh my brothers and sisters. A Tangerine Dream style toon, influenced by Omri Cohen’s TD Ratcheting patch, I added two lots of Pads modules [SV Paddington +Pads2 by docb] to give it more variation of sounds/tones sequenced by Path Set Bridge Note Sequencer. The result is something rather beautiful.

Some of my music is on Bandcamp now and can be bought at reasonable price, honest, friends.

Ratcheting. Switch patch-OC +Paddington +Pad docb.vcv (12.1 KB)

Stream TD Ratcheting and lush padderrs by Adrian Bottomley | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Saw cv a couple of times in the 70s. Funtuff.

Cabaret Voltaire, never seen them, have bought a lot of their CDs and some vinyl -Nag nag nag 12". Always love going back to them for inspiration. Not sure how close I get to their sounds though!

Another vain attempt to be noticed.

A tune created in VCV Rack using chrtlnghmstr’s Alien Jail as a base plus Ahornberg’s Tape module to give it more crunchy texture. Then combined from 4 tracks to one stereo track. Here we are on a desolate, waterless planet in a faraway galaxy. Listening to our long-forgotten memories of a monumental water feature back on earth.

Stream Space bases- Combined Command by Adrian Bottomley | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

1 Like