Kleinemaschinen 'music' thread

Another playlist of wonderfulness.

A VCV Rack patch made using hosted Mellotron VSTs controlled using Path Set Grid module sequencer randomised and put through Flying Haggis’ Amp sim. A beautiful ambient soundscape for one and all. Ain’t that nice! God, I hate the word ‘nice’!

No point putting the patch up unless you use the same mellotron VSTs as I have used. Redtron SE, Mel + Tapeotronic. So, some audio:

Stream Adrian Bottomley | Listen to 3 Mellotrons enter a bar playlist online for free on SoundCloud

Two more in the vein hope of human interest.

A tribute to Wilko Johnson, based on a sample I created on a cheap plastic guitar in the vain hope it may sound like the great Wilko. Anyway, two soundscapes are presented. Like them or loath them, the choice is yours. Put through loads of effects in VCV Rack. A Wah-wah created using Squinky labs Formants. Damn got the great man’s name wrong on the upload bugger!

Audio:

Stream Adrian Bottomley | Listen to Wilco Johnson tribute-mediocre could do better playlist online for free on SoundCloud

Wilko Johnson tribute -in electronica world.vcv (19.6 KB)

1 Like

More noodlings in the style of Hauntological musings on time. This one contains fragments of Warsawa by David Bowie +Brian Eno. These are available on Soundcloud and if anyone thinks they are worthy on Bandcamp. If it plays nicely and let’s me upload there.

Another one, trying to recreate the Shining Haunted Ballroom style.

Reichsburgers kaput by Adrian Bottomley (soundcloud.com)

Stem Cells Sampler+Sussudio -Warsawa 1944.vcv (26.6 KB)

Stream Warsawa 1944 by Adrian Bottomley | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Another track, another day in paradise. Just talking to myself.

An Hauntological merging of memories that may or may not have existed in my youth. A disturbing combination of ‘Sage the rather fat horrible owl’[Herb Garden] and dark passages of Hammer Horror Saturday evening viewing.

Trifecta by Evergreen Electronics (soundcloud.com)

Morphing guitars-Taiko drums.vcv (17.9 KB)

Another summer daze dreaming of visions of an imaginary Hawaii. A Slothwave track produced with Squinky’s Sfz module with an Harp Sfz. Producing a slow meander through the beaches away from the maddening crowds.

Track:

Stream Sloth’s Hawaiian vacation by Adrian Bottomley | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Patch:

Harp duelling -SFzs.vcv (2.8 MB)

1 Like