Jim Frye - Ambient

(Dave Phillips) #21

Ha, I just realized I’d missed all the stuff before Ghost Is The Machine, looks like I have a lot more listening to do. :slight_smile:

(Jim Frye) #22

Wanted to do something different, turned out pretty interesting. Stereo Rings pinged by dual bleep blop generators creates a diverse soundscape. It’ was a fun experiment with unexpected results. I forgot to turn the wires on at the end.

(Adi Quinn) #23

Very nice Jim!

(Jim Frye) #24

Here’s a new one. I called it Weightless. It’s slow and simple. Let me know what you think.

(Adi Quinn) #25

well done Jim, & love these flourishes of melody that come in and fade out!

(Lars Bjerregaard) #26

Very nice Jim. Has a kind of Japanese vibe to it. Great sounds!

(Jim Frye) #27

Thanks guys!

(Jim Frye) #28

Hi Adi, thanks for the compliment. It’s really easy to create that sound. I will make a new post showing how I did it.

(Jim Frye) #29

I made this slow relaxing ambient called Stratosphere. I hope you like it. Feedback is encouraged. :slight_smile:

(Lars Bjerregaard) #30

Yay, LFO music. Nice patch Jim! Great sounds.

(Jim Frye) #31

Thanks Lars!

(Adi Quinn) #32

Loving this bass Jim, really lovely vibes on this one. I’m curious what this gray module is that is receiving the lfo>comparator>divider…

(Jim Frye) #33

Hi Adi, Thanks, I tried to do a less is more kinda thing on this one. Minimalist sounding? The module is a PvC SlimSeq 16 step sequencer. Pretty handy little thing. :slight_smile: