Husken Driller - Tutorials and Jams and Patches

I have taken my tap on the wrist, this thread will be filled with my tutorials and jams:

VCV Rack - Nintendo Apocalypse Crusher

Three Nintendo emulators racked and pushed to the limits. Nes ROMS loaded: Tetris Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Zelda

VCV Rack - The 31 Oscillator Synthetic Orchestra - AKA “Laptop Agony”

31 Tiny Trick oscillators racked and controlled by umpteen LFO’s controlled by umpteen LFO’s, a little reverb and some laptop agony (Left the quantum computer in the car).

1 Like

VCV Rack - Sad Aciiiiiidddd Temple

Moving closer to full automation, this track highlights VCV ability to just press play and let the song write itself with some few minor tweaks and patching.

VCV Rack - 2020 DLL Dept. Presidential Programming Video Leak [MKULTRA][NEUROSCIENCE]

Leaked Presidential Programming Video

3 Likes

Hollusk by Husken Driller

1.Alick oestrin 06:36 2.Descargik Mull 04:05 3.Sowellen 09:17 4.2020 Presidential Programming Video Leak 06:31 5.Penick Rholl 09:50 6.Bartok Sainge 05:39 7.Ricin Skatole 04:02 8.2020 Presidential Deprogramming Video Leak 05:02 9.Coralie skint 09:16 10. Celinka Roist 11:23

1 Like

VCV - The Requested Riddim Growl Tutorial (It gets extreme fast…)

2 Likes

VCV Rack - How Painful is FormantStep Really? TOP QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY DOORSTEP SURVEY 2020

Really?

1. 03:25 - Talk to me
  2. 04:37 - Sheep Speech
  3. 06:16 - Baby Talk
  4. 08:46 - To Enter the peace process
  5. 10:29 - Enter the dancefloor
  6. 13:59 - Ecce! Ecce!
1 Like

VCV Rack - Worst Patch In Existence [ABSOLUTE SHITE]

Just fecal rotting…

2 Likes

I’m sure I’ve done worse.

there could be a contest at hand now!!!

1 Like

Sunn((o)) Slowjob Emulation Engine

Lets emulate most of the Sunn((oooooo)) sludge output.

2 Likes

VCV Rack - Very Pretty N Cute [65% DIVIDENDS FROM THIS PATCH ALONE!!][TRADING STRATEGY REVEALED!!!]

It just got nice. Where Clickbait meets attempted synthesized genius.

You pulled some impressively convincing overdriven guitar tones out of those oscillators. Heavy!

1 Like

i need to do some vcv rack metal for sure!! :slight_smile:

I Hardly Tweak It [STOCK MARKET CRASH 2020][THIS PATCH WORTH UP TO 65% MARKET SHARE][PASSIVE INCOME]

This is the clickbait you have been waiting for, long, drawn out, classically trained.

1 Like

VCV Rack - Perfect Sidechain Tutorial [NO SKILL REQUIRED!!!]

Well it took seconds to make work, sidechain the tutorial

1. 03:08 - Here be magic?
  2. 04:51 - You’re a wizard Barry!!
  3. 07:05 - Perfect wizardary!!

And a tip for you, in stead of clicking the modules in the module browser, and then searching for them in your patch. Click and hold the module in the module browser and DRAG it to where you want it.Give it a try I think you’ll like it. :smiley:

3 Likes

This was one of the biggest annoyances with the transition from 0.6 to 1.0.

2 Likes