4 Likes
1 Like

Patch

modular synth sounds in this video, made with vcv rack :

2 Likes

This is grand!

1 Like

Thank you

ambient drone modular synth music in vcv rack with analog glitch video synthesis _

Experiment with hybrid system for create generative sounds. Using VCVrack as automaton sequencer (software) to trigger sounds on eurorack modular synth (hardware) in real-time

In this setup : MIDI from VCV Rack convert by ‘MIDI to CV’ module, to ericasynths pico quant for use pentatonic scale, then trigger sounds on resonator module based on rings, and to granular audio processor for add textures

3 Likes

Finally I updated VCV Rack to v2. Still remember, I’m using this open-source virtual modular synthesizer since 2017 / v0.

I contributed one track for first compilation album of VCV Rack : Switched On Rack Vol. 1

2 Likes

How was March 8th made? Reminds me of infinite body.

Oh it used simple patch, Jazzmaster guitar sound (via audio interface) to clouds (modulate the pitch)

Exploring glitch breakbeat, ratchet sequence, acid bass, and generative melody with modular system in VCV Rack v2

6 Likes

microtonal jam with fast bpm

All sounds made with modular synthesizer use generative patch (VCV Rack) and field recordings. Tuning system, inspired by pentatonic pelog scale from Javanese gamelan.

3 Likes

Exploring microtonal melodies use “surupan melog jawar” scale in open-source modular synthesizer with VCV Rack

video-audio

3 Likes

No sound on video_

are you sure? have click “audio” icon on screen?

1 Like

You patch is impressive…compact and powerfull

Where is the sequencer?

Thanks, yeah my vision how to create simple / less is more, but still powerful.