There are two other Parasites modules: Clouds, which has been done by @adbrant as Parable Instruments and Frames which has yet to appear in VCV Rack. I might get to it myself one day, I may need help with that as I’m not a big Frames user and am still learning how that module works under the hood.
Panels: Cycles has the v0.6 panel which was converted to SVG from the PNG original. The others I did myself, inspired by ideas from an AI called Looka.
Yeah that’s Neil with the additional “Oliverb” and “Resonestor” modes. Joni is the original Clouds reskinned.
If people want Neil, and can build, then clone/download from here:
I may fork just this branch from the repo to add a workflow for building Neil - I’ll leave Joni out as everyone has Clouds. I’m thinking I could add Neil to Aepelzens Parasites which would leave only Frames to be done. Thoughts anyone?
Sounds like a great idea. I think there is some value in keeping Joni since it had knobs and inputs for reverb and feedback. I know there is Supercell which also has this but it would be nice to have an open source version.