something like that :smile:

More from @JingleEngle :smiley:

2 Likes

More, more, MORE…

…We need more from @JingleEngle

2 Likes

you beat me to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of the problem of AI is that some trainers doesn’t know they are training AI

Been trying out MusicLM on the Google AI test kitchen

This is my very first effort, its not exactly music but its pretty cool, could definitely be used in a sampler or granular to make some stuff

1 Like

Is it ok if I use this myself in a sampler?

Me too! Here are some of my creations:

AI_Test_Kitchen_the_music_delves_into_a_sonic_realm_of_intric.mp3 - Google Drive, AI_Test_Kitchen_robot_jazz_using_resonant_synthesizers_and_g.mp3 - Google Drive, AI_Test_Kitchen_slow_jazz_mathematics_using_synthesizers_an.mp3 - Google Drive, AI_Test_Kitchen_idm_cyber_glitch_music_in_robot_land.mp3 - Google Drive, AI_Test_Kitchen_slow_mathematics_jazz_using_resonant_synthes.mp3 - Google Drive, AI_Test_Kitchen_the_music_delves_into_a_sonic_realm_of_intri.mp3 - Google Drive, AI_Test_Kitchen_the_music_delves_into_a_sonic_realm_of_intric(1).mp3 - Google Drive, AI_Test_Kitchen_the_music_delves_into_a_sonic_realm_of_intric(2).mp3 - Google Drive

Not that anyone would want to use any of this, but please feel free.

Here’s the prompt that I used for a lot of it:

“The music delves into a sonic realm of intricate rhythms, unconventional soundscapes, and abstract textures. It defies conventional structures, embracing complexity and pushing boundaries. Glitchy beats, atmospheric layers, and evolving soundscapes create an immersive and futuristic experience. With meticulous attention to detail and a touch of controlled chaos, it challenges traditional notions of melody and harmony. The compositions invite listeners to explore a captivating world of intricate sound design and experimental expressions, pushing the boundaries of electronic music.”

1 Like

Sure, feel free to use it anyway you want

Getting a chemical brothers vibe off that first one, I like em :+1: (or is it more of a basement jaxx vibe?)

Is there any good software out there to “upscale” recordings like this?

Am I ok putting these into your samplers and chewing them up to pieces?

1 Like

You bet!

Thanks you, lords know what they’ll finish up like!!

Just for all you MusicLM explorers: I noticed that the tracks that I generate often have a introduction. I may be wrong, but try adding “2:00” to your prompt. It seems to tell the AI that you want to start the song 2 minutes in, and it tends to skip the intro. Again, I’ve only done this a handful of times, but it seems like it’s working.

1 Like

Listening to these tracks I am impressed, enthusiastic, and deeply depressed.

1 Like

When it comes to AI and art, perhaps our greatest loss might be the importance of creating something special and heart-felt for others… either for good friends or anonymously for the masses. When the effort to create is effortless, it looses the essence of sacrifice that is so essential for such a meaningful gift.