Zoxnoxious analog synth VCV Rack demos

Here’s a demo video of the Z5524 card. Very happy with how this turned out: dual VCO with VCF and lots of features. The demo really flies through the feature list. If you’re interested there are other vids on the youtube with some other details.

The Z5524, like all the other Zoxnoxious cards, is open source and perpetually 6-months out from getting something the public can play with.

[edit: changed video link after redo-ing the digital FM section]

5 Likes

Anyone remember the Spy Hunter arcade game? One of my faves, even if I haven’t played it in the arcade in 20+ years. I’m toying around with doing a full version of this where the Spy Hunter van delivers all the Zoxnoxious synthesizer modules.

1 Like

Work in progress: tech deep dive videos on the Zoxnoxious synth. First vid will cover the Rack frontend; the next video towards the hardware / Raspberry Pi side of things. Presented without explanation here; the finished vid will have my boring monotone voice to provide explanation (or confusion) along the way.

Does anyone have points they’d be interested in seeing on how the sausage is made?

2 Likes

would like to know how you made all the DAC control things!

1 Like