What are you listening to?

Colossus is fantastic! I’ve seen Crimson 3 different tours.I think Robert would approve.throw a little Chapman Stick in there. heh :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll pass that on to him!

Chief Keef - 3Hunna

MKthePlug - It’s Mental

2 Likes

Yeah, Colossus is awesome. Very Robert Fripp for sure…

1 Like

Thanks, Cameron’s happy to hear the response!

1 Like

The latest record by Bluetech is a modular masterpiece, I can’t get enough of it :

Bluetech - Vessels

Other than that I pretty much listen to anything ranging from soothing acoustic guitar to complete abrasive free form improvisation like Koaru Abe. Lately I’ve been very much into Bjork, Kimbra, Stereolab and The Flashbulb.

3 Likes

Terry Riley & Friends – ‘A Rainbow in Curved Air’ – Boiler Room Amsterdam Live Performance

5 Likes

Listening to this old gem: https://youtu.be/x7qujZpMHbA

Rachel Flowers channeling Keith Emmerson on his Moog
still leaves me gobsmacked

4 Likes

Of late I have been listening to ‘Thief’ by Tangerine Dream, favourite tracks Diamond Diary, Scrap Yard, Burning Bar and Beach Scene :slight_smile:
Also I have been listening to Steven Wilson and I can’t get enough of his music just now, absolutely brilliant!!

1 Like

Hey, that’s really good stuff some of it! Another name discovered… thanks for sharing!

1 Like
3 Likes

Me too! Holy lord…

oh yeah, that is indeed great stuff!

Yeah Paul!! Great music indeed!

Steve Wilson has an interesting catalogue! And of course there’s all the work he’s done helping re-release classic albums.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see him live in April - I’m seeing him in Bristol

2 Likes

His music has just been my soundtrack guys eh

Man, Bluetech is an amazing artist, and he’s been going full modular on lately. Check out his collaborative album with In The Branches, it’s pure modular ambient beauty :

While you’re at it, I strongly recommend his quadrology of the four horsemen of the apocalypse :

(you can find the Red, Black and White Horsemen, the fourth is on its way)

Really great guy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Murcof - 2005 - Remembranza. One of my favorite electronic music album.

1 Like

Oh Wow!

You might like this one too … :wink:

5 Likes