What are you listening to?

Oooops , corrected both here and on patchstorage, thanks :+1:

2 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

As a man in my mid-fifties, I love seeing this old dude rocking the stage like this. I’ll never be this cool, but he’s a great role model for me to keep doing what I love regardless of other people’s stereotypes about age.

5 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

This is the kind of ambient guitar vs pedals sound that floats my boat at present!!!

Only got a cheap acoustic guitar but still can turn into an electric toned monster!!

5 Likes

oh my

5 Likes

RAD. it’s rare this jaded burnout learns about something new ( in this case new to me ) and likes it. Thank you! If you are not aware check out everything on the tokyo PSF label. Heavy.

Thanks again

one song I will never forget

1 Like

LOL. In case you want to join in, borth audio has a free Kontakt library with typewriter sounds (https://borth-audio.com/instruments/typewriter). Of course it can never match playing your ‘instrument’ live :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

here’s some rare late 90’s glitch for fans of Mille Plateaux & Raster Noten.

Farmers Manual - FSCK - 90’s Experimental / Glitch

2 Likes

I’m in love with this girl. I have no idea if she expresses deep concepts or she says random things, but I love the simplicity and spontaneity with which she creates a draft of the songs through the looper and then she makes a more accurate version in the studio

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes