What are you listening to?

basically,a russian with benny benassy routines…

Czech Vinyls

impressive dynamic

Very nice women before that…

Who have the bigger?

Seriously,not my problem

The agressivity as to be deployed against a true demon

Not the end

werewolf

High kick on Achenar…jaw tearing

“Hurt you”…Thank you ‘chase and status’ for this Gem…Seriously…in the pantheon

So…respect

I feel little

Why he don’t do live?

Swirls of You · Caterina Barbieri
2nd preview track from new album to be released 16.june 2023

3 Likes

Today I was reminded of frisson, the occasional bodily response to pleasant (musical) stimuli, so I had to listen to this again. There are other pieces of music which do this, but for some(?) reason, Catendè is way up there.

1 Like

Interesting. I did not know the term frisson, although I am very familiar with the feeling. Interestingly, apparently physics and math can also trigger this pleasurable chill in addition to music.

1 Like

Somehow this video is uncanny. I don’t know why. It also reminds me of this russian\ukrainian animation gem:

It’s about the music, not about the pictures :headphones:

When you watch the video, it looks like this (only the reels are spinning):

Yeah, I know, it is about music. But this video starts… I don’t know, creepy maybe. Maybe it’s about my childhood trauma, hahaha. I am really scared of anthropomorphic animals (in cartoons it’s okay, but it gets creepy when it’s 3d or… real. Apes and monkeys are fine, but when it’s people in costumes, I get scared). I don’t know why! Anyway, here’s some music, so it wouldn’t be just me complaining about creepy videos, hahaha

2 Likes

RIP Andy Rourke. The Smiths were an incredibly important band to a generation of kids

I had tickets to see The Smiths on three different occasions and never managed it. Twice were London shows and they loved cancelling those, the other at Westcliff-on-sea where this time the band did apparently turn up, but while we were queuing to go in we were told that the stage had collapsed!

1 Like

RIP Andy! Another one lost to the ether…

1 Like
3 Likes

With a voice like that I think it does not matter what the music is, I think it sounds great with a washing machine or a car or some construction sounds in the background.

2 Likes