What are you listening to?

The evident links between this 3 tracks is perfect take,perfect mix and good mastering

2 Likes

From the godfather of synth. RIP. One of my favorites. i love the sequences, solo and the sounds especially towards thelast 10 min.

KS - Bellistique

https://invidious.baczek.me/vi/OMPPQu9AxaE/maxres.jpg

Not typical London night bus wear, unfortunately

3 Likes
1 Like

Something today reminded me of this; I haven’t heard it since the 90s (I still have the vinyl somewhere). It’s a very atmospheric album, full of those slightly ASMR vocals with a very different version of Elvis Presley’s Don’t be Cruel on track B3. A great lineup too.

Challenge accepted

so beautiful:

Pretty close to the original,

:blush:

Oh, we like her crazy disco album over here a lot. I’m singing “murphy’s law” to myself right now.

2 Likes

I feel like KombuchaGirl.gif but ending on yes :grinning:

1 Like

This guy is actually so good that he makes even memes into good beats.

Amazing bassline.

6 Likes

Any of HOME’s samples from his Resting State album are fantastic. I especially love 5, 7, and 8

2 Likes

Playing around with making a eurorack version of Blue Monday after realising it will be 40 years since its initial release on March 7th.

I can’t seem to make my Erica Synths kick sound like the original DMX so I’m semi cheating by using DMX samples from Samples From Mars in my 1010 Bitbox.

Such a great track, played it hundreds of times yet that simple drum track get me every time.

2 Likes

I’ve had good luck playing samples from mars in SFZ player (for the ones that have an SFZ version).

A little bit after that song New Order were using three Voyetra-8s on stage. They were super nice. I ended up talking to them alone in some room backstage at Madison Square Garden. After a long talk about synths, I added an arpeggiator mode for them the next day. They said if I was ever in Manchester should come visit at the Hacienda. At the time I had never heard of that place.

2 Likes