What are you listening to?

2 Likes

Moving video for Steven Wilson’s Routine

3 Likes

another person told me it’s from ELP, that’s all I know :beers:

No, Karn Evil Nine (2nd part, I believe). She got invited to Keith Emerson’s house to play his Hammond and his Moog which was being upgraded. This one is Tarkus.

6 Likes

Cool. Have to confess I haven’t listened to ELP since the 70’s :wink: Except for the one episode of the Evil Dead TV show that closed with “knife edge”, which was pretty great.

It’s my favorite stuff on organismic synthesizer Lyra-8 from Soma Laboratory. Sound and video are very organically combined.

5 Likes

Modularism 1 - Music from Somewhere on the Spectrum

1 Like

1 Like

mAf 464

3 Likes

epic modular stuff

2 Likes

Fell in love with his live streams… techno is not exactly my type of music but he does also sometimes different styles, it’s really fun watch him live-patching and Colin seems to be a really nice guy :+1:

3 Likes
3 Likes

My grandmothers favorite,

2 Likes

yeah, techno is not my thing either, so when the four to the floor beat hits, i turn it off. i’m glad i came back to this one (day 29) tho, because he did some really awesome berlin school stuff in the second half.

1 Like

good stuff

1 Like
6 Likes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158620977985409&id=727775408?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=PM2bVDXMmEyY8Lgh&d=n&vh=e

1 Like

First time I’ve seem him do a non-techno, melodic piece. I’m so used to seeing his long techno improv pieces. This one is brilliant. The brass voice is clean and the arpeggios mesh really well and no four-on-the-floor!

1 Like

I was meant to be seeing him in Bristol at Machina Bristronica, but that got cancelled which sucks :frowning_face: His livestreams have definitely been a musical highlight, day 23 was probably my favourite

Andreij Rublev is another livestreaming modular artist, but with a more experimental no input feedback modular system, definitely worth checking him out if you’re into the dark drone noise stuff

2 Likes

Crazy 3/4 tune…

6 Likes