What are you listening to?

3 Likes

My grandmothers favorite,

2 Likes

yeah, techno is not my thing either, so when the four to the floor beat hits, i turn it off. i’m glad i came back to this one (day 29) tho, because he did some really awesome berlin school stuff in the second half.

1 Like

good stuff

1 Like
6 Likes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158620977985409&id=727775408?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=PM2bVDXMmEyY8Lgh&d=n&vh=e

1 Like

First time I’ve seem him do a non-techno, melodic piece. I’m so used to seeing his long techno improv pieces. This one is brilliant. The brass voice is clean and the arpeggios mesh really well and no four-on-the-floor!

1 Like

I was meant to be seeing him in Bristol at Machina Bristronica, but that got cancelled which sucks :frowning_face: His livestreams have definitely been a musical highlight, day 23 was probably my favourite

Andreij Rublev is another livestreaming modular artist, but with a more experimental no input feedback modular system, definitely worth checking him out if you’re into the dark drone noise stuff

2 Likes

Crazy 3/4 tune…

6 Likes

Having memories of being at the Royal Albert Hall for this Genesis Revisited concert, since Steve had to postpone the show in Melbourne that was supposed to happen in a few weeks.

3 Likes

1 Like

I LOVE 3/4 simple melodies…

I can play a bit of guitar and harmonica, but the day i get this level, i’ll be an happy man !

2 Likes

martin stürtzer is a german musician who is active in multiple projects. i really like his dark ambient phelios project, as well as sphäre sechs in which he plays with another guy. this is a nice berlin school livestream:

7 Likes

So simple, yet so intriguing.

1 Like

The 1971 album by Faust. The first track includes samples of The Rolling Stones and The Beatles, before moving into Faust’s experimental music.

2 Likes

I gotta pull that out! I got the box set for Christmas several years back.

1 Like

Do we have a triggered LFO in vcv like this made in PD?

3 Likes

Nice :slightly_smiling_face: (i like Pure Data but it’s so “chronophage - time-consuming”)

1 Like

many LFOs have a “trig” option. afaik there is no “all-in-one” module that work like that…luckily for a cheater like me :partying_face: