Vult Free v2

@Eurikon I think the user is trying to bring it Leonardo’s attention.

The plugin is created by Raphael (Hora Music). And it based on opensource code from Vult.

Timing of replies… already covered in the other messages :wink:

The Hora Analog Drums were made using vult DSP, according to the manual

https://www.hora-music.be/analog-drums.php

These Hora modules aren’t from Vult, they’re from @Raph

NO… :slight_smile:

It is saying that you can use either the Vult version in the plugin, or the non-vult version. Which both are part of the Analog Drum plugin.

1 Like

I know that but that’s not how this is being interpreted I bet.

@FiroLFO can you explain why you posted this here?

And yeah I’m very well aware they are both from @Raph and was when I first posted.

Based on the information you highlighted…

Hora has added a variation to some of their plugins which (as far as I know) takes theirs drum architecture and replaces the filter with one of my open source versions. Regarding the comment of efficiency and realism, it could be correct. My filter could be less efficient and less appropriate for this specific application. The main reason for the efficiency loss could be that my filter is made to be a more general purpose filter, which depending on the use it can be simplified. Regarding the realism, it could be that the topology is less adequate e.g. 12dB/Oct vs 24dB/Oct.

As mentioned above. If there are any issues with the module, those need to be reported to Hora.

1 Like

A very gracious and informative answer Leonardo, appreciate your time!

I’m sorry guys. I was in the hurry and messed it up. I copied it into the wrong text area. :flushed: My apologies, A.

2 Likes

@FiroLFO all good in the neighbourhood.

Hi Leo! Could you add a bypass route to Debriatus modules please? Thanks in advance!

I’ll add it to all modules that make sense once I have a bit of spare time.

9 Likes