Yay. . . Trummor FM Is in the library. And I see Omri has a video out about it. Can’t wait to try it out. ![]()
It sounds awesome but all the knobs seem to reset to a point that’s different from the default?
I’m really loving Trummor FM. And it comes with some awesome presets. Thank you @modlfo for another great module.
TrummorFM is another hit out of the park @modlfo , It is a swiss army knife along with Caudal and Opulus.
One Feature request please, could both sides be randomized individually?
Quite often I end up with something I love on one channel but not on the other…
Oh, Random Oscillator means: Deselected, only the right side randomizes, on is both, no way to chose the left side independently… The FR stands ![]()
The osc is the left side , the noise is the right side , and the mod is the bottom, so…all works as you want ![]()
The same functionality, selective randomization, has been added to Trummor 2.
oh, misread those options then. Got it, head has managed to get around it ![]()

