In version 0.6.24:
- 0.6.23 was not public so there are no release notes.
- Added Rescomb 2. this is an improved version of Rescomb that has a few tweaks to get a more balanced sound. It also includes an LFO that can modulate the frequency much better than an external signal. Rescomb 2 is part of VultModules Premium (paid package).
- Added Noxious (MK2). This version includes a few breaking changes. Old patches created with the old version will not break, Noxious will behave the same way. New patches will use by default Noxious MK2.
- Replaces the Sub oscillator control by a Tone control. The tone control can enhance or reduce either the Bass or the Treble sounds.
- The out levels of the oscillator are more balanced.
- The Noise oscillator can be louder.
- The performance of Noxious is slightly better than the previous.
- Adds a new “Gentle” mode to Slap that allows for longer and softer envelope settings.
In version 0.6.22:
- New module: Leakage. It’s S&H, noise source, DC offset/source, and other stuff (See the video).
- Reduced CPU consumption in Caudal thanks to a new solver.
- Improved behavior of Vorg in very high frequencies.