Voxglitch Community Feedback

if you can get a mac arm64 build done I will gladly help test it

HI Bret,
you know I’m in.
:wink:

I can sped some time testing it if you have a Win build.

I guess you also need some caveman mentality users to make your code fool proof, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ll test it on a Sonoma Mac if/when a Mac build is available :slight_smile:

Same here, a Mac build would be great, would love to test

Would love to help test a new Voxglitch Omri collab!! Windows 10 VCV pro user.

I can test on windows 10

Oooh interesting. I’m in!

Intriguing, interested.

If you still need Windows testers, I’m in.

Oh yes, count me in!

Wow I’m intrigued, collab with omri is epic congrats :tada:

Fantastic! It’s great to see all of you, and I really appreciate it. I’ll send you each a private message with a link to the download and instructions. PS: I have mac builds now as well, so I’ll be including everyone who responded up to this point in time.

2 Likes

would be happy to do testing on mac (intel based x64 version to check for issues with older machines)

:star2::star2::star2: END OF BETA INVITES :star2::star2::star2:

Ok, that’s plenty of beta testers! It’s like an avalanche of support!! :heart: I’m sorry if you came in too late, and please forgive me for not being able to accept more of you.

For those who received instructions, please remember to send me feedback directly and not post it here. :pray:

5 Likes

I used to do “official secret” testing. I made everyone get a free account on Slack so we could talk easily and it was easy to send builds around. Worked ok. A lot of ppl don’t want to sign up for another thing, and I get it… but too bad :wink:

I could create a discord channel if there’s enough interest?

Where do we give feedback? Some, me included, have written some comments in the manual, is that alright for you? Had a decent amount of good times with it today and I don’t have a lot to say, I think, other than “that’s a cool module!” but would have a suggestion for a - likely - small addition to right-click items.

2 Likes

Happly Holidays, from Voxglitch!

24 Likes

ANNOUNCING: ArpSeq!

Big news everyone! I’ve collaborated with Omri Cohen to release a new module called “ArpSeq”. It’s available now, for free, in the VCV Rack library.

Omri released a video of it today:

I want to give a HUGE shout out to Omri. He came to me with the module completely conceptualized. I’m just the coding monkey who helped bring it to life. Omri was incredibly patient with me. I emailed him progress reports every day for more than 3 months.

Also, a big thank you to everyone how helped beta test the module. Your support was heartwarming!

Finally a big shout-out to the entire VCV Rack community for supporting my learning over the years. Special thanks to @Squinky for your insights.

36 Likes