Voxglitch Community Feedback

Super exciting!

I’m slow, and only just trying out Digital Sequencer now :slight_smile:

Is there a way to type in the CV value of a step?

No, there isn’t yet. However, I could probably add that feature? :eyes: I’m having to make some other changes – for example, how copy/paste works, and I’ll try to add the ability to right click on one of the sliders to set the value. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi everyone! I have a significant update to the Voxglitch Groovebox module coming soon. I’m looking for a few brave souls to help me test the new version! You’ll need to be a Windows user, or know how to compile from the source code. It should be backwards compatible with earlier versions.

Thanks!! :man_bowing: :notes: :control_knobs:

1 Like

I can build a mac version. Just let me know which branch.

I can do some testing on Windows.

Would prefer mac, though, so if Jeremy would be willing to share the build, that would also be a possibility (my Mac is much more powerful than my Windows machine)

But if there are any specific things you want to test on windows, just let me know.

I’d love to test. I used them with some drum samples the other day and was quite impressed. Happy to build as Jeremy said, just let me know which branch.

I’m ready to test it as soon as I be home from work.

here is the mac plugin from the groovebox_design branch Dropbox - voxglitch-2.23.1-mac.vcvplugin - Simplify your life

2 Likes

I could test it out on windows, which branch should I build?

(Answered in DM!)

Happy to test it if it is still needed!

Hi @Andre_M, I submitted the update to the library, so I think we’re good to go! Thanks for the offer though!

Yeah! I’ve just updated the library. I mean, literally 5 seconds ago and I see the new skin on Groovebox. Looks cool! Let’s see the new features!

I see the first problem though! image

Really!? It’s live already!? Wow! I’d better formally announce it! I’ll get something posted right away. Andre, quick tip in the meantime, check out the right-click context menus for the parameter buttons and knobs. There’s some fun hiding in there!

Oh – man, those labels have been the death of me. I’ll get them fixed soon.

2 Likes

That’s cool! Hehe

Oh and the buttons!

That would save me some time remembering the shortcuts, haha

And the tracks, too!

3 Likes