It’s long overdue that I group my postings into an announcement thread. Here it is!!
I have a few quick updates:
- All of my granular modules, plus Wav Bank, will be upgraded soon to use higher precision for the sample positions. This may affect your patches, and I suggest that you “flatten” any patches to .wav in the next few days. I’ll be simplifying the position CV inputs for Grain Engine MK2 because the improved precision will make it possible to use one “Position” instead of having Course/Medium/and Fine
- My modules that are marked for deprication are going to be removed soon!!
- I’ve gotten a lot of requests lately for expansions to the Digital Sequencer module. I’ll be trying to crank those out – but no promises. This is my hobby, and life’s been pretty busy lately.
- There have been some updates to Digital Sequencer that are worth mentioning. You can now use ctrl-c and ctrl-v to copy sequences between slots. You can also use the number keys to quickly switch between sequences.
- Finally, I’m hoping to add a “freeze” feature to Digital Sequencer soon. More on that soon. It will stop sequence playback and output the CV and Gate that you’re editing. It might be easier to show you than explain it.
Also, quick notes, I don’t have my notifications turned on for this forum. I try to check occasionally, but feel free to reach out via email if you want to touch base. (email@example.com)