Voice of Hannya

Basal Garden

Please check out my first YouTube patch. To split the difference between following along and speed, I pre-added the modules I want to use and then I patched them live. The exception is the stocaudio PolyTuring which sometimes crashes Rack when it’s patched.

6 Likes

a big thank you to the developers:

4 Likes

Taiko Palette

This patch features a quartet of taiko drums generated by Atelier Pallete. The Chances module from Count Modula creates a break in the steady rhythm of the Shime and Odaiko every once in a while. The Impromtu Gate Sequencer creates the beat for the two middle taiko drums. They are accompanied by a drone sound sequenced from Grayscale’s Permutation into LifeFormModular’s Driftgen and Complex OSC and Geodesics Energy tuned a 5th apart. Vult Caudal is used for some light modulation.

Thanks to the developers:

• Bogaudio
  • Count Modula
  • Geodesics
  • Grayscale
  • LifeFormModular
  • Mindmeld
  • Rackwindows
  • Repelzen
  • Stoermelder
  • Valley
  • VCV
  • Vult
  • ZZC
2 Likes

Gong Permutations

This patch features Grayscale’s Permutation module as both a sequencer and a sound source. There are 4 instances triggering Rings for different gong sounds, modulated by S&H from Bogaudio. There is also another permutation trigger sequence being run at audio rate by ZZC’s Div. The reverb is patched back into channel 8 which causes a feedback loop is kept just on the edge of destruction.

Thanks to the developers:

• Alright Devices
  • Bogaudio
  • Grayscale
  • Mindmeld
  • Rackwindows
  • Stoermelder
  • Valley
  • VCV
  • ZZC
1 Like

Sines of our Times

This patch features uGraph by Valley in Euclidian mode triggering 3 channels of MEM (seq) - OFFSET - RE:WIN - SINE - RE:FOLD - LLPG. The Quantizer changes between 2 chords using 8FACE where a couple extra notes are added in now and again.

Blue in Generative

This is a modular take on the jazz standard “Blue in Green”. It uses 3 parts, a bass, a chords using typical left-hand rootless voicings, and a generative melody. The 8FACEx2 sequencers to change chords are all set to the “C4” slot mode and are led by a master sequencer that steps though the harmonic rhythm being sent from a Lomas Gate Sequencer.

Terrorforms

This patch showcases the recent Valley Terrorform sound source. It goes through a series of drone sounds being randomly selected via Bogaudio S&H. It is modulated by 3 different sources–one for each of the major parameters of the oscillator.

Terrorforms 2

Another Terrorform drone patch, this time with more effects and modulation. It’s such a great sound source, thanks Valley! @valley.audio