=== very cool patch challenge, edition 41 ===

Fair enough :grin:

squink3.vcv (49.0 KB)

Hi, This is my entry to this challenge. Something jazzy and noisy… why not??

Some patch notes in the video description. Here’s the patch: Be aware that I use Vultari witch is a comercial module, but you can replace it by Plaits, for example. DrY COmet.vcv (93.1 KB)

Cheers.

P. S. If you play the patch, you will have a different stereo image than the video, since I misspatched the recorder…

1 Like

@denis.tercier Super morceau, Denis. Je salue ton travail et ton sens aiguisé de l’arrangement des sons :slightly_smiling_face:

Merci Marc, ça fait plaisir. Le plus difficile était de trouver les bons réglage sur Vultari et Amalgam.

finally I could finish my entry for this challenge

it’s called: something without …

the patch: VCP-41_rsmus7_something-without.vcv (91.6 KB)

3 Likes

Oops, not too late :blush: - Bonne écoute

2 Simplciter with samples homemade on Logic Pro X
Deep Bass on Saws from Squinky Labs filter on Lindenberg module seq on Beatstep Pro (Arturia)
Chords pad from Blamsoft, seq on Keystep (Arturia)

5 Likes

That’s wonderful Marc!

My contribution to the Very Cool Patch Challenge 41. The title is Franconian and means in High German “ein trockener Raum” (a dry room). This means that neither delay nor reverb was used, as prescribed in the requirements for this edition of the Very Cool Patch Challenge. But I did not give up on effects, Chorus and Leslie had to be. For the first time, I also use Seq ++ from Squinky Labs, although I have not yet ventured into the depths of its possibilities. I also used some commercial modules again, because why did I buy them if I did not use them? :metal::sunglasses:

https://patchstorage.com/adruggnaraum/
2 Likes

That sounds great Marc! Love how atmospheric it is and especially the use of the Wave.

1 Like

That made me smile Norbert, and for some reason reminds me of the atmosphere of a childrens carnival :slight_smile:

1 Like

playlist at

thanks for participating! and note there are a couple of soundcloud tracks above, which are not in the playlist

2 Likes