since i’m going on holiday to a remote place with spotty internet access at best, i am announcing the next challenge a couple of days early
you are challenged to make a patch in vcv rack to showcase a particular module in a creative way, so other users may get inspired. you can also win eternal fame!
this time the featured module is: WhatTheRack’s WhatTheRack
special rules for this edition:
- empty your patch
- add just the WhatTheRack module
- hit the question mark once
- try to use all the modules given
- add up to three modules of your choice
- have fun!
if most of the modules given don’t inspire you, you can start again from scratch
== rules ==
• make a patch in vcv rack using the chosen module and upload your patch to https://patchstorage.com/ and/or in your reply to this thread
• tag your upload with vcp-37
• you are encouraged to only use free modules in the patch, but this is not required
• make a video showcasing your patch and upload it to youtube
• add a link to your video as a comment to this post (these videos will be collected in a playlist)
• give feedback on other participants’ patches
deadline: monday end of the day, wherever you are, august 19th
(though late entries will still be added to the playlist)
a new challenge with a different module will be announced every other tuesday.