VCV Rack Livestreamers - Twitch, YouTube, etc

Hi,

I got some jams up on YT:

Unfortunately not many, I’m not posting regularly, but perhaps you find something interesting on there.

Hey folks! I’m going to be hanging out on twitch walking through the Madness Suite on Friday at noon EDT: Twitch

1 Like

I’ve got a few oscillators going, plus a nice rainstorm outside the window

1 Like

Hi There, I was thinking on making a kind of live workshop on Youtube about the Geodesics modules, like “how to make a controlable probabilistic drum groove with FATE”. describing what I do, answering questions in chat, so anyone can do it.

I really wish it could be like a workshop, with people making their own version of the patch in the live chat, though the sound on sound will be a problem…

Having it as a workshop would require

• free subscribing to the workshop (though anyone is welcome in the live chat)
  • sending the startup patch to the subscribers
  • having a second screen (or the youtube video on a mobile device side by side to the computer)

Otherwise it could be just a youtube video with live chat for questions… What do you think of it? would you be interested, is there better way or better platform that comes in mind?

Cheers Pyer

6 Likes

I would absolutely love either option, though time zone differences probably make it easier to watch on YouTube but less interactive that way.

1 Like

How much livestreaming have you done? It’s kind of a skill in itself and I’d say do a couple of normal sreams before you move to doing a full workshop thing.

1 Like

I haven’t done any livestream yet, only premiering my videos with a few people in the chat. I have done 4 vcv rack IRL workshop though so I’m starting to feel comfortable with the workshop sid, I really like it, it’s why I would like to make the livestream a workshop

Thanks, it’s good advice. I’ll think about it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I stream VCV Rack and explore musical tunings on Twitch and Youtube

^^^^^ Surreptitious Music is streaming now on Twitch! and Occasionally!

testing a stream right now

I begin to post daily short videos on Instagram and Twitter. I’ll come to Youtube and Twitch at some point when I have the time!

Links :

https://twitter.com/lesynthetiseur/ https://www.instagram.com/emmanuel.synthetiseur/

Feel free to come and talk!

I’ve been experimenting with different ideas in Rack for a couple years now. I’ve finally started uploading my experimental patches to my YouTube channel. Check it out and if you’re interested maybe you can help my subscriber count grow beyond 5 :wink:

1 Like

just did a stream with vcv rack after a long hiatus…

I’ll be streaming on my Youtube Channel on Monday at 7:30 BST. The plan is to rebuild my latest vcp 76 challenge entry and then see what else I can add to it, going beyond the bounds of the challenge. I’d love to see you there!

My first stream was more just hanging out with a couple of friends with the Stardust patch, but I intend for Monday to be more dynamic.